Talking about Difficult Subject

Posted in the Grapevine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Jackson, NJ

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Another marriage problem being talked by a pastor and his wife in Grapevine Texas. They both believe that so much difficulty in a marriage is a result of an intimacy issue between couples, and that a healthy sex life strengthens the bond and increases communication. I don't know what to say but they have a point.

Grapevine, TX

#2 Aug 6, 2012
tuyetmatzinger92 wrote:
Another marriage problem being talked by a pastor and his wife in Grapevine Texas. They both believe that so much difficulty in a marriage is a result of an intimacy issue between couples, and that a healthy sex life strengthens the bond and increases communication. I don't know what to say but they have a point.
I totally agree with you, anyways, thank you for sharing this.:)
Good Old Days

Irving, TX

#3 Aug 6, 2012
No one is going to have a good day when nothing is goin on in the bed room .

Location hidden

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Real! It's one of the foundation of a healthy relationship. Without it, you'll never gonna be happy forever.

Jackson, NJ

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Indeed, couple should always preserve the intimacy between them. Set time to watch http://edyoung.com/watch for more teachings.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Carlos Gala wrote:
Indeed, couple should always preserve the intimacy between them. Set time to watch http://edyoung.com/watch for more teachings.
Pastor Ed Young was a great pastor and I'd like to read his series and listen to his sermons.

Grapevine, TX

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Glad that many are ready to listen to their counseling.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2012
joeyvannaik wrote:
Glad that many are ready to listen to their counseling.
To know more about Pastor Ed Young just visit his facebook https://www.facebook.com/pastor.ed.young

Location hidden

#9 Aug 7, 2012
It's really good to know that there were free counseling for this kind of relationship problems. May those people behind this be blessed.

Blessings
marie

Grapevine, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2012
Well, this is a good book for there are couple who can't afford to go on counseling to solve their issues in marriage.

Atlanta, GA

#11 Aug 8, 2012
I think its a good book for the married couple because they can read some of common marriage problem and how to solve it.
mark

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Aug 8, 2012
odiliaclipper wrote:
<quoted text>
To know more about Pastor Ed Young just visit his facebook https://www.facebook.com/pastor.ed.young
no one wants to know about a false prophet you send his brainwashed people out into the world like wolfs in sheeps clothing.you people need to keep your bull shit in your own church....it is a sin to tell a lie it is a sin to deceive people. as you are doing.

Decatur, GA

#13 Aug 8, 2012
tuyetmatzinger92 wrote:
Well its a part of a marriage relationship, but the center of it should the love. Love to one another and love of God. You could also visit his site www.winningwalk.org/

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 8, 2012
shellieaston92 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well its a part of a marriage relationship, but the center of it should the love. Love to one another and love of God. You could also visit his site www.winningwalk.org/
I've read some comments about this pastor and he is great and he has unique preacher.

Torrance, CA

#15 Aug 9, 2012
I like the way he's being concern on marriage couple problems. he did a lot of help.

Location hidden

#16 Aug 9, 2012
He really wants married couple to stand what they had vowed to God. I found this link interesting http://www.creativepastors.com/
mark

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Aug 9, 2012
what you can do is google him and see what pops up..and as long as you sheeple are on here cramming a false religion down people neck it will get worse....
Rody Montes

Phoenix, AZ

#18 Aug 9, 2012
I read many good comments about this pastor.
Rody Montes

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Aug 9, 2012
Have a faith in him and never do bad things.
Ivy Carrington

Torrance, CA

#20 Aug 9, 2012
Why have to get so mad ay this? This is all about marriage problems getting solve. Talking difficult things in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grapevine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman and teenage boy from Texas dead after sto... Jul 22 Doug from Ohio 1
Colleyville,Texas Murder of Anita Fox (Mar '15) Jun '16 The truth 130
dangerous church in lewisville Jun '16 Jeremy J 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
"Already Gone" novel about Southlake - quite pr... Jun '16 alreadygonebook 1
Open minded places to work in Grapevine? Jun '16 onionslice 9
Reids Auto Connection (Aug '10) Jun '16 Juan H 28

Grapevine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grapevine Mortgages