Review: Fences-S'glor

Posted in the Grapevine Forum

Customer

Plano, TX

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Fences-S'glor provides the most pathetic service. Luis Luviano lies to get the work but the quality of service ugly. You don't want to waste your money with him.
Allen TX

Allen, TX

#2 Jun 24, 2014
Luis Luviano is a liar and a thief. Don't fall for his smooth sales talk, because he will take your $$$ and run, run, run! He changed biz name to TX fence s'glor and new website is txfencesglor.net and can be found at 612 Shore Dr, Lake Dallas, TX if he owes ya $$$.
Dee

Frisco, TX

#3 Aug 2, 2014
Scammer -- BEWARE!!
Luis Luviano of Fences S'Glor is a con artist. I paid him $4500 as down payment to build a retaining wall and to replace my backyard fence. That was at around end of April 2014. The guy promised to start work on May 5th, and said he would complete all the work at the end of May. However, till now, work has not even begun.
After months of excuses, reasons, and all sorts of delaying tactics, I did not hear back from the guy since last Friday, July 25th 2014. I couldn't even leave a message in his cell phone anymore, as his mail box is already full.
Sigh... Wish the police would take action to arrest him before he goes on and on scamming more innocent people.
Dee

Frisco, TX

#4 Aug 2, 2014
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...

Luis Luviano's FB page! Check it out!!
Victom of Luis Luviano

Grand Prairie, TX

#5 Aug 27, 2014
Fence's G'Lor is not a reputable company. Not to be trusted and stole our money. We are going to civil court to get it back.
Victom o Luis Laviano

Dallas, TX

#6 Monday Sep 1
Please beware!! This company is not a reputable company. He is a con!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grapevine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Joen 18,739
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 375
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 682
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 590
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
Review: Brilliance Jewelers 20 hr john 1
Review: Ideal Dental Sun melissaressler 1

Grapevine News Video

Grapevine Jobs

Grapevine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grapevine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grapevine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]