Kids like trains? Day Out With Thomas...

Kids like trains? Day Out With Thomas coming! Get a great discount!

Posted in the Grapevine Forum

Since: Jan 12

El Centro, CA

#1 Apr 2, 2012
Our son is crazy about Thomas. The "Day Out With Thomas" show is coming to Grapevine, and we're pretty excited. Plus this discount is great, I had to share! Here’s the info:
Day Out With Thomas is coming to The Grapevine Vintage Railroad in Grapevine, TX April 13-15 & 20-22, 2012, 8:00 am through 6:00 pm daily.

All Thomas fans are invited to come spend the day with their favorite No. 1 engine. The approximately 25-minute train ride with Thomas the Tank Engine will depart every 45 minutes, rain or shine, with departure times at 9:00 am through 5:15 pm daily. There’s storytelling, video viewing, a clown show, a petting zoo, magic shows, huge model train layout, bounce houses, interactive stage entertainment, Sandbox FunDig! & more.

Tickets are $18 and with our great discount, you get $2 off each ticket. To take advantage of this discount, use the code MOM in the access code box when purchasing tickets here: http://www.ticketweb.com/snl/VenueListings.ac... or by phone at 866-468-7630.
Museum members also get $2 discount on tickets with the discount code “train.”

Share this great sale and website with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them ( www.milesofmarketing.com ). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grapevine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC (Jun '14) Dec 9 allen 12
Coppell Police Suck... (Jun '10) Dec 4 Kutti kay bachay 39
News Kwame Kilpatrick moves into larger, $372K home ... (Nov '11) Dec 2 Kunta 7
News Man, 21, fatally stabbed after argument in Bedford (May '10) Nov 21 Anonymous 25
All You Can Eat Catfish Fry This Saturday Novem... Nov '17 Lewisville Masoni... 1
News Lewisville Medical Practice Sued by EEOC for Re... Oct '17 MetalGoddess 1
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Sep '17 ConcernedPullmanite 7

Grapevine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grapevine Mortgages