Area Action in HS Football

Area Action in HS Football

There are 5 comments on the KKSA-AM San Angelo story from Oct 6, 2006, titled Area Action in HS Football. In it, KKSA-AM San Angelo reports that:

Some other action around the area tonight: Wall is heavy favorites tonight as they host the San Saba Armadillos.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KKSA-AM San Angelo.

Marissa

Coleman, TX

#1 Oct 24, 2006
The Hornets rule!!!!!!!!!!
Kambria Davis

Sonora, TX

#2 Nov 10, 2006
So, after going to watch my brothers last game as a SR.. quite frankly I'm very enraged. How could a Football coach treat a kid the way he does my brother? No I'm not being biast or whatever but my brother stood on the sidelines the WHOLE game and the coach didnt even talk to him. How can you let a kid play for 4 years and then just sit him the way he did Nathan? The coach only wants to "focus on the future" its really too bad none of the kids even like him. I dont think this man deserves to coach. Hopefully San Saba School Board does something about him.
Concerned in San saba

Brownwood, TX

#3 May 6, 2007
http://www.pdscsansaba.com/forum/index.php
Check out San Saba's First Online Community
proud

San Saba, TX

#4 May 21, 2007
Kambria Davis wrote:
So, after going to watch my brothers last game as a SR.. quite frankly I'm very enraged. How could a Football coach treat a kid the way he does my brother? No I'm not being biast or whatever but my brother stood on the sidelines the WHOLE game and the coach didnt even talk to him. How can you let a kid play for 4 years and then just sit him the way he did Nathan? The coach only wants to "focus on the future" its really too bad none of the kids even like him. I dont think this man deserves to coach. Hopefully San Saba School Board does something about him.
Correction - the deadbeats on the team don't like him!!! Nathan should have never been allowed to play on a SS team after intentionally kicking someone in the head (not once but twice) while the kid was on the ground. Every other time the coach let him play - he cost the team 15 yards. Maybe you need to find out just how dedicated your brother was. Find out when he went to practice. Ask him what he saw on the film (as he was sleeping). Maybe you don't know everything!
concerned in SS

San Saba, TX

#5 May 22, 2007
I agree with "proud". We have a great bunch of coaches and I think it takes a lot for them to stand up for their beliefs. The only reason Elmo is on the school board is because he thought he could get Nathan anything he wanted. Well it proves that Elmo being on School Board does not make Nathan an athlete. The coaches do what is best for the team and Nathan was not a team player. I know exactly what "proud" is talking about when he kicked the kid in the head and all of his penalties he cost the team. I guess the coach could not take a chance on putting him in - who knew what he would do next. I hope he gets help for his anger problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grape Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachet Homwreckers (Dec '14) Jul '16 habitch 2
Shane Stewart and Sally McNelly Murder (Sep '15) Jul '16 thislife 21
Cathie Viera Bellemare Jul '16 Angela B Cassavant 6
Kathy Bellemare Jul '16 Angela Casavant 4
Bye bye Tim Vasquez Jul '16 Code of Silence H... 1
Best Body Shop for Hail Repair Jul '16 Chris 1
Say wut Jun '16 Manda 1

Grape Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance