Man dies in crash: 31-year-old was no...

Man dies in crash: 31-year-old was not wearing a seat belt

There are 3 comments on the The Sentinel story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Man dies in crash: 31-year-old was not wearing a seat belt. In it, The Sentinel reports that:

A 31-year-old Lewistown man died Tuesday morning in a head-on vehicle collision on state Route 103, which closed the road for several hours, Granville Township Police report. via The Sentinel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sentinel.

Ham

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2007
The young man who died was named Craig King. He has left behind a wife and two sons. Craig was an only child. He was an 1993 Indian Valley Grad. Our hopes and prayers go out to this family during their time of need.

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#2 Nov 15, 2007
horrible, horrible story. My heart goes out to his family.
Phil

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 15, 2007
Was a great friend and will never forget him. Never knew anyone who was always so happy and pleasant to be around. My thoughts and prayers are with Mindy and the kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting leaves 2 dead (Jul '15) Jun 19 Nope 7
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Jun 17 Bohan7 62
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) May '16 Noplacelikehome 339
News Coroner: Man missing since Saturday found dead ... (Jan '14) May '16 JAMES A CARSON 4
Mifflin County Schools May '16 Masterofall 2
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) Apr '16 masterpieceman 16
Mifflin County DA Makes excuses for Larry Wise ! (Aug '11) Feb '16 wrongfully accused 29

Granville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granville Mortgages