21-year-old sentenced to two-to-four ...

21-year-old sentenced to two-to-four years for burglary

There are 1 comment on the Lewistown Sentinel story from Sep 10, 2007, titled 21-year-old sentenced to two-to-four years for burglary. In it, Lewistown Sentinel reports that:

“This young man has never been incarcerated before ... he has true remorse for this ... this was something that was fueled by a severe drug problem”

President Judge Timothy S. Searer told a Lewistown man who pleaded guilty to two burglary charges that he was lucky there was no confrontation with the home owners. via Lewistown Sentinel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lewistown Sentinel.

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#1 Sep 10, 2007
Doesn't matter if its the first time or you're a career criminal. I can promise you if you break into my home the cops will be carrying you out in a bodybag. I keep several loaded weapons in the house, and a few knives in key locations that will be placed in your hand after I shoot you so that I can legitimately claim "self-defense"

Think I'm kidding? Try me and find out........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) Apr 21 masterpieceman 16
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Apr 21 Diana Johnson 60
Mifflin County DA Makes excuses for Larry Wise ! (Aug '11) Feb '16 wrongfully accused 29
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Jan '16 ericloud 338
News Mexican restaurant to open in Burnham (May '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 4
Please help Jan '16 Missing the ranch 1
Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit Women Shoes for sale (Sep '15) Sep '15 Nike Free Flyknit... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granville Mortgages