Police & fire log

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

A 40-year-old Grantville man was arrested after threatening two other people and getting into a scuffle with police late Saturday night.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2010
timesrtough

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

Was the 17 year old distracted because he was texting? Amazing the amount of people you see texting while driving, they all have the "it won't happen to me attitude"
Get Real

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2010

This guy is the brother of the Chief of police...go figure!

A 40-year-old Grantville man was arrested after threatening two other people and getting into a scuffle with police late Saturday night.

State police at Jonestown said they charged Travis S. Burdge with aggravated assault and terroristic threats after an incident in the 1000 block of Gravel Hill Road, East Hanover Township, at 11:17 p.m. Saturday. Police said Burdge and a 51-year-old woman from Grantville, both of whom were intoxicated, got into an argument and Burdge punched the woman, whose name police did not disclose, in the face. Burdge then got a shotgun and threatened her with it, police said.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 35 min GenPatton 3,909
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 hr Eddie Swindell 51,298
Police: Man threatened to shoot people in Palmyra Aug 25 Cyberdynesystemsm... 3
trying to find a person i had drinks with in mi... Aug 12 glenn 1
Kortne Stouffer investigation entering third week (Aug '12) Aug 11 Alymer 12
big companies do what they want Jul '14 lady 2
National Guard deploys for summer training next... Jul '14 lady 16
•••
•••
•••

Grantville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••