City man who threatened neighbors ord...

City man who threatened neighbors ordered to prison

There are 9 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Nov 24, 2010, titled City man who threatened neighbors ordered to prison. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A 46-year-old city man has been sentenced to Lebanon County prison for threatening his neighbors with a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

My2cents

Lebanon, PA

#1 Nov 25, 2010
It's F'N amazing how Michael J Young Jr got away with his little patty's smacked again!!! I can almost see the Judge and DA getting their KY Jelly out as they lube each other up for the gang bang rape of Lebanon County they are about to perform to the County of Lebanon. It's a KNOWN FACT that Michael J Young Jr is a Repeat Offender with a rap sheet 10 miles long!!! How is Mr. Young getting away with all this BS?????? HE'S A POLICE INFORMANT!!!! I'VE GOT 100% PROOF!!! One thing Mr. Young isn't understanding.... your name is out, your reputation hold a high price to have your head.... If you think people don't know what your doing.... think again.... learn to shut your mouth OR.... make sure the DA and Judges save enough lube for you!!! WHEN (not IF... I said WHEN you go back to jail, your going to need PC BIG time!!! Kinda hard to lie and hide who you are with all those f'd up tattoos all over your body!! Advice to you.... "Cornhole.... beware!!!!"
You-Haul

Brogue, PA

#2 Nov 26, 2010
My2cents wrote:
It's F'N amazing how Michael J Young Jr got away with his little patty's smacked again!!! I can almost see the Judge and DA getting their KY Jelly out as they lube each other up for the gang bang rape of Lebanon County they are about to perform to the County of Lebanon. It's a KNOWN FACT that Michael J Young Jr is a Repeat Offender with a rap sheet 10 miles long!!! How is Mr. Young getting away with all this BS?????? HE'S A POLICE INFORMANT!!!! I'VE GOT 100% PROOF!!! One thing Mr. Young isn't understanding.... your name is out, your reputation hold a high price to have your head.... If you think people don't know what your doing.... think again.... learn to shut your mouth OR.... make sure the DA and Judges save enough lube for you!!! WHEN (not IF... I said WHEN you go back to jail, your going to need PC BIG time!!! Kinda hard to lie and hide who you are with all those f'd up tattoos all over your body!! Advice to you.... "Cornhole.... beware!!!!"
It appears that My2cents has no cents.

Clean up your own life,
do what's right... and legal...
be responsible... and avoid the people and the crimes
that you obviously surround yourself with......
and you won't need to worry, fear, or threaten
over who knows what.

Why do you live a life that you now feel the need to threaten someone here?
Too much dirt and bad that a few others know about ??
And therefore,
threatening someone on Topix ??

Perhaps it's best of both of you relocate,
move in different directions somewhere else in the USA,
to preserve peace, safety, and a ton of savings for the local penal system.

Florida, Arizona, Texas, and lots of other warm and nice weather places to go.

Good luck.
LouAnne

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2010
You-Haul wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that My2cents has no cents.
Clean up your own life,
do what's right... and legal...
be responsible... and avoid the people and the crimes
that you obviously surround yourself with......
and you won't need to worry, fear, or threaten
over who knows what.
Why do you live a life that you now feel the need to threaten someone here?
Too much dirt and bad that a few others know about ??
And therefore,
threatening someone on Topix ??
Perhaps it's best of both of you relocate,
move in different directions somewhere else in the USA,
to preserve peace, safety, and a ton of savings for the local penal system.
Florida, Arizona, Texas, and lots of other warm and nice weather places to go.
Good luck.
LOL good post. You said it a lot nicer than I would have.
My2cents

Lebanon, PA

#4 Nov 27, 2010
FYI....

I have NOTHING to hide or worry about. I've NEVER even had a parking ticket!! So for me to have to "relocate".... give me one GOOD reason. You and LouAnne haven't got a clue.

What I know about Michael J. Young is from working within a system. I've worked with Michael Young and others like him for MANY YEARS.

If you want to know about Michael J Young his record is public access.

As for posting on Topix... why not?? If it offends you, why are you reading it and posting on it yourself??

Perhaps YOU know Michael J Young... maybe your one of the losers hes selling and using drugs with. Maybe you go around breaking into peoples homes with him.... Or are you one of the people letting him tattoo you with one of his HIV and Hep infected needles??
LouAnne

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2010
My2cents wrote:
FYI....
I have NOTHING to hide or worry about. I've NEVER even had a parking ticket!! So for me to have to "relocate".... give me one GOOD reason. You and LouAnne haven't got a clue.
What I know about Michael J. Young is from working within a system. I've worked with Michael Young and others like him for MANY YEARS.
If you want to know about Michael J Young his record is public access.
As for posting on Topix... why not?? If it offends you, why are you reading it and posting on it yourself??
Perhaps YOU know Michael J Young... maybe your one of the losers hes selling and using drugs with. Maybe you go around breaking into peoples homes with him.... Or are you one of the people letting him tattoo you with one of his HIV and Hep infected needles??
You're right, I guess I didn't have a clue...you didn't elaborate in your original post. I thought you were one of the many police-bashers that frequent the board, p'd because they were caught breaking the law.

I know OF Mike Young because he's been through our system several times. I'm past thinking he'll get it together at this point, but good for him if he does.
My2cents

Lebanon, PA

#6 Nov 27, 2010
Thank you LouAnne. Your 100% right about doubting he will ever get it together. At one time I had hope for him. The reason I'm so angry with this young man, well to be honest, the reasons are countless BUT, I've seen first handed how he always seems to get involved with other young men and women. They all make the choice to do the things they are doing yet, he always seems to NOT have to pay for his crimes while others take the full blame.

Perhaps I'm not wording this correctly, What I see with Mike is someone who continues to go down the same path over and over. He never learns a lesson because he's not made accountable for his actions.

I've had a parent of one of the young ladies he was with cry about the things her daughter started to do after knowing Mike for only a short period of time. What happened to her will one day kill her.

As I said, I worked with Mr. Young through a program. I am a volunteer by choice and it upsets me to no end to see how the system can fail at situations such as this.

I sure hope you and the organization you work with or for has better luck with other clients.

IMO, this is one person who really is a serious risk to the community!!
yoyo

Brighton, UK

#7 Apr 30, 2011
how old is this guy your talking about?
yoyo

Brighton, UK

#8 May 1, 2011
You people are pathetic talking crap about this guy I know him and hes doing VERY well, hes got a good job and hes married now, he doesnt do drugs anymore. I guess people do change.
2346tas

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Dec 9, 2015
My2cents wrote:
FYI....
I have NOTHING to hide or worry about. I've NEVER even had a parking ticket!! So for me to have to "relocate".... give me one GOOD reason. You and LouAnne haven't got a clue.
What I know about Michael J. Young is from working within a system. I've worked with Michael Young and others like him for MANY YEARS.
If you want to know about Michael J Young his record is public access.
As for posting on Topix... why not?? If it offends you, why are you reading it and posting on it yourself??
Perhaps YOU know Michael J Young... maybe your one of the losers hes selling and using drugs with. Maybe you go around breaking into peoples homes with him.... Or are you one of the people letting him tattoo you with one of his HIV and Hep infected needles??
You guys are asshole he never had hiv you don't know his life you didn't know his story so high and mighty are you to sit on your throne and judge unfortunately he has now passed away I don't know why thus said he was 46 but at the time of this event he was 24

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palmyra approves liquor license transfer (Mar '11) Jul 13 Dodgemtruck 19
i need a loan urgently contact us and pay up yo... (Sep '13) Jul 8 Myra 5
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jun '16 Keira Hume 393
News Police blotter: Palmyra police thwart burglary ina Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Judge Jones sends three to Lebanon County priso... (Jul '10) May '15 majestic 11
News Union Township man jailed for possession of 174... (May '14) Dec '14 Phoneybaloney 2
News 4 charged in fight at charity softball game (Jun '13) Aug '13 yep 2

Grantville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grantville Mortgages