Police & fire log

Full story: Lebanon Daily News

A pizza delivery driver was robbed in the 400 block of New Street Tuesday night.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 21, 2009
Answer Man

Brick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

the pizza delivery driver was held up by someone with a heavy accent....it must have been a pennsylvania dutch accent...
Just the facts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

it was another PR
moonshine

Ephrata, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2009

Lebanon has actively encouraged less than desirable people to this area regardless of ethnic background. Under the current administartion over the past 4 years there has been no enforcement of housing regulations,code violation fines dropped by a district justice who is scared of her position and poor employee management in all areas of public saftey. This along with the well know ease of getting welfare in Lebanon County and the ill concieved methadone clininc draws these people like magnets. The new Mayor will have her hands full. But unless she cleans house of ALL the current people in positions of authority, Lebanon will continue to go down hill with little hope of survival.
Tammy

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

It seems as though the bad eggs are killing each other. As long as that continues lebanon might be a nice place again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grantville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grantville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••