Truckers fire up rigs to gather for f...

Truckers fire up rigs to gather for fuel-cost rally

There are 10 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Mar 22, 2008, titled Truckers fire up rigs to gather for fuel-cost rally. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Their mantra was "Power in numbers," a phrase that encapsulated the feeling of truckers from all over Pennsylvania - and other parts of the country - who rallied at the Gables truck stop near Grantville ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

truckers2unite

AOL

#1 Mar 23, 2008
really good turnout we need more though
Joe Foley

Sparta, NJ

#2 Mar 24, 2008
If any trucker wants to reduce their fuel costs they should visit the following link. www.fossilfuel stabilizer.com . there will be information on how to reduce your diesel costs 15%- 30% and reduce your emissions as well.
bvtrans

Hershey, PA

#3 Mar 24, 2008
NATIONAL SHUT-UM DOWN!!!!

TRUCKERS UNITE MEETING

SATURDAY, MARCH 29th 2PM
AT GABLE’S TRUCKSTOP
HARRISBURG PA, EXIT 77 OFF I-81

WE WILL DETAIL THE MONDAY,
MARCH 31ST
PROTEST CONVOY TO HARRISBURG
AGAINST THE RISING FUEL COSTS

ALL DRIVERS – COMPANY & O/O SHOULD ATTEND

LET’S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!

BE THERE OR GO BROKE!!

www.theamericandriver.com
NATIONAL SHUT-UM DOWN!!!!

TRUCKERS UNITE CONVOY TO HARRISBURG

MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2008 6:00 A.M.

AT GABLE’S TRUCKSTOP
HARRISBURG PA, EXIT 77 OFF I-81

EVERYONE SHOULD PARTICIPATE. FUEL PRICES AFFECT EVERYONE.

THE MORE PEOPLE THERE, THE BIGGER THE STATEMENT MADE

LET’S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!!

BE THERE OR GO BROKE!!

www.theamericandriver.com
Lawrence

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2008
Our government could if they wanted to lower fuel cost for all americans. I drove over 20 years ago and behind a movement to lower prices. Our legislators have stock in oil so they will not bend until forced. Good Luck
k-9search

Abingdon, VA

#5 Mar 25, 2008
we train dogs for things like 9-11 etc. it does us no good the have the dogs and the equipment if we cant afford to get it to the people that need us .we will be there ,k-9 search and rescue .
Honey

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2008
It's About Time!!!! We Americans have taken enough in this day and age and I wish you all the best. I hope drivers all over the country and trucking companies also support and get involved! Good Luck!
Tammy

Lansing, MI

#8 Mar 27, 2008
Good luck to everyone. I am not a truck driver but i will stand by your side
topfuelr

AOL

#9 Mar 29, 2008
AS A OWNER OPERATOR WITH MY OWN ATHOURITY,THE WAY I SEE IT THE BIG PROBLEM IS THE BROKERS WHO WON,T PASS THE FUEL SURCHARGE ON,BECAUSE THE GOV SAYS THEY DON,T HAVE TO. THANKS TO OUR GOV FOR DEFENDING THE SMALL BUS TRUCKERS.I ALSO BELIEVE IF WE SLOW DOWN WE WON,T USE SO MUCH FUEL THEREFORE NOT CREATING A DEMAND.DON,T IDLE ANYMORE THEN YOU HAVE TO.
Judy from Jonestown PA

York, PA

#10 Mar 29, 2008
Thanks to all the truckers that are doing this!! Good luck!!!
Kolors East Myerstown Pa

Williamstown, NJ

#11 Mar 31, 2008
We are PROUD to be a sponsor of this protest. We will donate as much as feasibly possible to support the Truckers and Citizens United. Everyone that drives,heats their house, or buys groceries needs to be involved in this rally. This movement started with one; Mark Kirsh...then it went to 50 at Esther's Restaurant....Then it went to Gable's and became 200. As Mark said " We're a snowball at the top of the mountain, but we're gonna start an avalanche"!! It's time for the public to start participating in these rallys on local and national levels. WE're GOING TO WASHINGTON, with or without you !! Special Thanks to Mark, JB, and Ron for starting the the battle,and to all the truckers and citizens who help finish it. One thing for sure...we'll be there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police blotter: Palmyra police thwart burglary ina Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News John Kasich: Ted Cruz 'has no record' Apr '16 Responsibilty 22
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Mar '16 Facts 56
Vote For Donald Trump Mar '16 so you know 1
Rose Bush Murders (Apr '12) Feb '16 Pepamom 3
News 11-year-old boy hit by vehicle (Apr '11) Feb '16 sramirez13 9
i need a loan urgently contact us and pay up yo... (Sep '13) Feb '16 needloan 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grantville Mortgages