Police & fire log 12/9

Police & fire log 12/9

There are 10 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Dec 9, 2010, titled Police & fire log 12/9. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

RETAIL THEFT: Fateemah D. Sanders, 26, of 23 Lebanon Village, Lebanon; Ashley T. Niles, 24, of 22 Lebanon Village; and a 17-year-old Lebanon girl whom police did not name were charged with retail theft after incidents at Kohl's, 1261 Quentin Road, at 1:42 p.m. Tuesday, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

evict

Rheems, PA

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Lebanon Village shoplifters..... and other criminals...
should be EVICTED.

Pay FULL rent like everyone else...

Stealing Perfume and jewelry ???
Sit in jail...
Dumbfounded

York, PA

#2 Dec 9, 2010
CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A 15-year-old Lebanon boy, whom police did not identify, was charged after he created a disturbance in a classroom at Elco High School about 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, state police at Jonestown said.

Why was a 15 year-old Lebanon boy even in the ELCO school during the day. Don't you think he should have been in a Lebanon school?????
just saying

Hershey, PA

#3 Dec 9, 2010
you are dumbfounded elco school also has 15 year olds in their school why should he be in lebanon?????
snowbird

New York, NY

#4 Dec 9, 2010
just saying wrote:
you are dumbfounded elco school also has 15 year olds in their school why should he be in lebanon?????
i think that this person didnt realize that ELCO stands for EAST LEBANON CO.
TP Hater

Alexandria, VA

#5 Dec 9, 2010
A Lebanon boy would go to LHS, a Myerstown or Schaefferstown boy would go to ELCO! If they used the term Lebanon County Boy then it would make sense! Then add sarcasm and you might get it!
Funky Tut

Williamstown, PA

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Lebanon Village - Dirtball Haven U.S.A.

Burn it to the ground, and don't bother to evacuate first.
carl

Lebanon, PA

#7 Dec 9, 2010
TP Hater wrote:
A Lebanon boy would go to LHS, a Myerstown or Schaefferstown boy would go to ELCO! If they used the term Lebanon County Boy then it would make sense! Then add sarcasm and you might get it!
probably an IU student from Lebanon
elco parent

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Dec 10, 2010
The Lancaster Lebanon IU13 has a classroom in the high school, which bus in students from surrounding area schools. This is a great program which gets children "with needs" contained in a classroom with teachers and staff who are in tuned to their needs. Also it keeps these kids from being in a traditional classroom where they could be disrupting.
Dumbfounded wrote:
CRIMINAL MISCHIEF: A 15-year-old Lebanon boy, whom police did not identify, was charged after he created a disturbance in a classroom at Elco High School about 12:34 p.m. Tuesday, state police at Jonestown said.
Why was a 15 year-old Lebanon boy even in the ELCO school during the day. Don't you think he should have been in a Lebanon school?????
alwaysmad

United States

#9 Dec 10, 2010
elco parent wrote:
The Lancaster Lebanon IU13 has a classroom in the high school, which bus in students from surrounding area schools. This is a great program which gets children "with needs" contained in a classroom with teachers and staff who are in tuned to their needs. Also it keeps these kids from being in a traditional classroom where they could be disrupting.
<quoted text>
99.99% of lebanon kids that are in iu13 have broken homes becuase the parents give up or are just dead beats you know it i know it,and if people would spend more time with the kids you would see a decrease in the programs and more productive kids.parents should rely on more family then the public shcool system to take care of the kids,teachers get tired of babysiting out of control kids i know i would.bottom line it all starts at home.the system can tell who needs the help and the ones that help but then again they can tell the ones whos parent just dont care and thats sad!
elco parent

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Dec 10, 2010
And I fully agree with you. I personally worked in this classroom, and these kids can be great. Like you said it all starts at home. Kids only live they way they are taught.
alwaysmad wrote:
<quoted text>99.99% of lebanon kids that are in iu13 have broken homes becuase the parents give up or are just dead beats you know it i know it,and if people would spend more time with the kids you would see a decrease in the programs and more productive kids.parents should rely on more family then the public shcool system to take care of the kids,teachers get tired of babysiting out of control kids i know i would.bottom line it all starts at home.the system can tell who needs the help and the ones that help but then again they can tell the ones whos parent just dont care and thats sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... Jan 28 stonio 272
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan '17 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
Do Derry Township Police Officers have a bad re... (Jan '08) Dec '16 Marlene 58
News 2016 US Presidential Election: Where to watch t... Nov '16 Kim Campbell like... 1
News Trump takes victory lap after vice presidential... Oct '16 Chilli J 11
News City man who threatened neighbors ordered to pr... (Nov '10) Dec '15 2346tas 9
News Judge Jones sends three to Lebanon County priso... (Jul '10) May '15 majestic 11

Grantville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grantville Mortgages