Clairton Still Basking In The Glow Of...

Clairton Still Basking In The Glow Of Winning

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Clairton Still Basking In The Glow Of Winning. In it, CBS Local reports that:

A day after the Clairton High School football team shutout Dunmore in Hershey, Pa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Go Figure

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2012
Clairton School District, a life support system for a football team. Don't see any of losers talking up your crappy test scores, whiny teachers, and tarded school board. Your town sucks hind tit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police blotter (Jan '09) Aug 3 mister d 2
i need a loan urgently contact us and pay up yo... (Sep '13) Jul 27 national cash adv... 6
News Palmyra approves liquor license transfer (Mar '11) Jul '16 Dodgemtruck 19
The Hershey Company Address (Jan '06) Jun '16 Keira Hume 393
News City man who threatened neighbors ordered to pr... (Nov '10) Dec '15 2346tas 9
News Judge Jones sends three to Lebanon County priso... (Jul '10) May '15 majestic 11
News Union Township man jailed for possession of 174... (May '14) Dec '14 Phoneybaloney 2

Grantville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grantville Mortgages