Homemade apple butter for sale

Homemade apple butter for sale

There are 2 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Homemade apple butter for sale. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

The Calhoun County Committee on Aging has homemade apple butter for sale. The pints are being sold for $5 at the the Senior Center in Grantsville from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and at the West Fork Site from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

concerned for the elderly

Jacksonburg, WV

#1 Jan 5, 2011
I am a concerned citizen for the elderly. It has come to my attention that our Calhoun Committee on Aging has hired a (CROOK) as Director. This man Rick Poling has been Disbarred by the law firm for embezzlement. What is going on with the BOARD~!! Yeah yeah I know his mother was on that board that hired him...sounds alittle fishy too me. CCOA Board is supposed to do background checks. Apparently we didn't on this man. Our elderly is standing a good chance of being taken once again as before. Do you really want to see this happen I sure don't. Call your State Attourney Generals office and your Legislator. Get this man out of there before our Elderly has to suffer for this mistake the CCOA Board has made.
He-devil

Carolina, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2011
concerned for the elderly wrote:
I am a concerned citizen for the elderly. It has come to my attention that our Calhoun Committee on Aging has hired a (CROOK) as Director. This man Rick Poling has been Disbarred by the law firm for embezzlement. What is going on with the BOARD~!! Yeah yeah I know his mother was on that board that hired him...sounds alittle fishy too me. CCOA Board is supposed to do background checks. Apparently we didn't on this man. Our elderly is standing a good chance of being taken once again as before. Do you really want to see this happen I sure don't. Call your State Attourney Generals office and your Legislator. Get this man out of there before our Elderly has to suffer for this mistake the CCOA Board has made.
I hear that the lady that works upstairs that answers the phone all the time is the one who was one of the biggest ducks in the puddles over this. Hopefully the new director doesn't rob the seniors blind. What was wrong with the old director? My motto "don't fix it if it ain't broke"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you Bo voters like your sheriff now 3 min Carley 23
Scott Hughes 5 hr I voted Cooper 1
this will get removed but read 7 hr Fair plat 5
Russell schoolcraft (Apr '16) 8 hr Ihatethistown_82 48
Sam nichols 8 hr nichols 4
Lawyered up 11 hr Fair plat 3
Bbc 12 hr mr ed 2

Grantsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance