CPS, R they really there 2 help families stay 2GETHER

Posted in the Grantsville Forum

LivesInA TownThatsGoing2H

Junction, WV

#1 Jan 1, 2011
There is some very shady work going on over there. The only one who's worth a dammm just got suspended w/o pay or an explaintion. Was he digging somewhere he should'nt be? Do u think that they make a profit off of these children.
wondering the same

Gallipolis, OH

#2 Jan 2, 2011
I don't know anything about what you are referring to but I do have a comment about CPS. The CPS only investigates cases that are extremely important is what I was told. Cases such as suspected drug use, child abuse, and neglect are not very high on the priority list. So are they saying it's ok to abuse your children and not give them the proper care that they need. To them if you are providing a little bit then thats ok. But there is more to it than just feeding your kids. It is a parents responsibility to make sure the kids are healthy,getting proper health care, nutritious food, clothes, an education,and the list goes on and on.
LivesInA TownThatsGoing2H

Junction, WV

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Well I would agree with u. Mabey thats how it is in the great state of Ohio. Around here They come into your home, because every call must be looked into. However that's really not true. It seems that they pick and choose who gets looked into and who does'nt. Drug charges are not at the top of the list. unless you have some info that the cops want, and then they hold your kids over your head. The kids that really need the help are left to rot in hell holes. The ones who are loved, fed, up to date on shots. Are taught loveling, abc's, how to spell thier names. Dressed nice all around loved wanted needed. Are the ones being riped out of their homes. For other faimiles to take care of. Weather it be because someone who wants children can't have them. Or it be for money. Well I guess in either case it would still involve money wouldn't it. Let me ask this if your children are riped from the only home they know, do you think that they will ask for their family? I'm talking about talking age children. I hear that they don't . Could it be because of the tramua, of thier sence of well being, safe, secure. Has been riped away from they along with the only home they have ever known.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff marks 43 min Cutie 8
elizabeth justice 56 min Reedygirl 4
dead body 1 hr Reedygirl 1
found ya ;) L n W. 6 hr the Zealot 1
Gays? 6 hr reliable source 43
unintended use of topix 12 hr Sissypoo 2
sms 12 hr smsteacher 2
More from around the web

Grantsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE