Charges against Webster man dismissed

Charges against Webster man dismissed Jeanne Daniels 15.MAR.06 BURNETT COUNTY - Two counts of repeated sexual assault of the same child have been dismissed against William J. Campana Jr., 35, Webster, according ... Full Story
Friend of Mr Campana

Clear Lake, WI

#1 May 21, 2006
I know William "Bill" personally. I have seen first hand how controlling this man was with his family. I went to the trial and heard evidence that was not allowed to be brought in with the Jury Trial as it may "taint" the jury.
The legal system needs to tighten up. I honestly believe this man did sexually abuse his two step children. What is this world coming to? Now we have to worry about this man around children because the Legal System cant fix the problem. Who is his next victim???
See other story on this called "Case may be brought back to trial"
THIS MAN is GUILTY - People watch your children very closely.
Gary Allen

Winter Haven, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2011
The courts got this 1 right. Good job jury. I personally know Kris, the mother. She made up all this stuff, coached her kids what to say. She is a psycopath by definition. What she did should be illigal. She got caught messing around in her marriage to Bill, and put the spin on the story. She is the 1 who should be in jail. She is a thief and a liar. Stay away from her cause she will try to get you arrested just for something to do. She is not happy unless she can cause problems in someones life.
Gary Allen

Winter Haven, FL

#3 Mar 21, 2011
Friend of Mr Campana wrote:
I know William "Bill" personally. I have seen first hand how controlling this man was with his family. I went to the trial and heard evidence that was not allowed to be brought in with the Jury Trial as it may "taint" the jury.
The legal system needs to tighten up. I honestly believe this man did sexually abuse his two step children. What is this world coming to? Now we have to worry about this man around children because the Legal System cant fix the problem. Who is his next victim???
LMAO....you mist be a friend of Kris, or, as the sociopath she is, this is probably her own posting. What Kris was trying to do is get Bill to kill himself, just like she did her last husband.(Boy did she make his life miserable, to the point of killing himself. If the girls only knew what she did to their father, they would never speak to her again) Then she could get more free money from the government. You really are fooled, but so are a lot of other people about her.
Gary Allen

Lake Wales, FL

#4 May 11, 2011
Whats most interesting about this post, it wast posted on Kris's birthday, May 21, as it was pointed out to me by someone who once respected and thought highly of Kris. One can only pray that she seeks help someday. I stayed with her for a period of time and seen first hand how troubled she is, always worried about getting caught up in her dishonesty, hacking into Bills financial accounts to see his everyday transactions, constantly trying to find lawyers for some ungodley reason, lawsuits,etc...She was dishonest when our father died, and hid things and money in the aftermath. My only regret is not having an autopsey, as she was so quick to deny. Afterall, she was the last person to see him that night. It really wouldnt surprise me...Greed is an evil thing....
Friend of Mr Campana wrote:
Grantsburg local

Lake Wales, FL

#5 May 18, 2011
While on Vacation in Florida visiting my friend Gary, I was pointed out this article and could not resist leaving my honest opinion. She should be ashamed of herself for what she has done to her family.
I also know Kris Campana, and I refuse to allow my children around her home. Her kids were always left alone all the time while she was out drinking almost every night. My biggest fear was my children getting in a car with her while she was drunk. The last time I was at her house, I couldnt believe the mess, garbage can overflowing on the floor, dishes piled to the ceiling, and the smell of dirty cat litter boxes burned my eyes.
Not 1 time did I ever see that kind of mess when Bill lived there.
On several occasions, while she was telling me stuff about this case, her story never made any sense to me.
I really do believe the courts did get this 1 right, and with 11 out of 12 jurors finding him not guilty in 3 days, sums it all up.
She is an embarrassment to our community, and we can only hope she moves away someday soon. We dont want people like her around our children.
evil B

Cameron, WI

#6 Jun 11, 2011
Does this tell you anything?

Appointment of Kristin S. Campana as personal representative to serve without furnishing bond
05-04-2007
Waiver and consent

05-04-2007
Domiciliary letters issued
Baasch, Jacqueline
05-09-2007
Proof of heirship

Additional Text:

Completed by Kristin Campana

11-26-2008
General inventory filed

Amount

$ 394176.66

Additional Text:

2nd Amended Inventory.
11-26-2008
Final account

Additional Text:

Amended.
11-26-2008
Estate receipt

Additional Text:

signed by Kristin Campana.
11-26-2008
Personal representative's statement closing estate
Baasch, Jacqueline
11-26-2008
Affidavit of mailing
11-26-2008
Letters/correspondence

Additional Text:

Reminder to Atty Tolan of what's needed to close: Estate Receipts, Copy of Paid Funeral Bill, Proof of Real Estate Transferred in Polk Co. FL, CCF.
12-23-2008
Petition to extend time to close estate
Gary Allen

Winter Haven, FL

#7 Jun 12, 2011
evil B wrote:
Appointment of Kristin S. Campana as personal representative to serve without furnishing bond
05-04-2007
Waiver and consent
05-04-2007
Baasch, Jacqueline
05-09-2007
Proof of heirship
Additional Text:
11-26-2008
General inventory filed
Amount
$ 394176.66
Additional Text:
2nd Amended Inventory.
11-26-2008
Final account
Additional Text:
Amended.
11-26-2008
Estate receipt
Additional Text:
11-26-2008
Baasch, Jacqueline
11-26-2008
Affidavit of mailing
11-26-2008
Letters/correspondence
Additional Text:
Reminder to Atty Tolan of what's needed to close: Estate Receipts, Copy of Paid Funeral Bill, Proof of Real Estate Transferred in Polk Co. FL, CCF.
12-23-2008
And.......that dont even account for all the stuff she stole and hid from her brothers.........Not sure how she can sleep at night....Beware people, if she steals and is dishonest with family, she will do it to you too.......She has been reported to the cops for certain thefts, but with her lawyer associated with Burnett county court system, she is protected....sad sad sad
Gary Allen

Winter Haven, FL

#8 Jun 12, 2011
Anyone watching Casey Anthony trial? They could be sisters.....
Gary Allen

Lake Wales, FL

#9 Jul 3, 2011
Thanks Jim, she stole all my paper work on this too.....
evil B wrote:
05-04-2007
Waiver and consent
05-04-2007
Baasch, Jacqueline
05-09-2007
Proof of heirship
Additional Text:
11-26-2008
General inventory filed
Amount
$ 394176.66
Additional Text:
2nd Amended Inventory.
11-26-2008
Final account
Additional Text:
Amended.
11-26-2008
Estate receipt
Additional Text:
11-26-2008
Baasch, Jacqueline
11-26-2008
Affidavit of mailing
11-26-2008
Letters/correspondence
Additional Text:
12-23-2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wardens ask for help on illegal dumps (Nov '12) Nov '14 XST 2
housing Nov '14 John 1
Review: Olsen & Son Drug Store Oct '14 jydg 2
OReilly's (Jun '14) Jun '14 Steven Ortiz 1
18.JUL.07 Nyren waives preliminary hearing (Jul '07) Jan '13 JustSoYouKnow 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Wisconsin ... (Oct '10) Jun '12 A T ind 31
Debate: Gay Marriage - Grantsburg, WI (Jan '12) Jan '12 GMAN 2
Grantsburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web