Not guilty plea made in dog's death

Not guilty plea made in dog's death

There are 1 comment on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Jul 4, 2006, titled Not guilty plea made in dog's death. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

BRIEFING: POLK COUNTY, WIS. A Grantsburg man pleaded not guilty by reason of mental defect Monday to charges that he killed his ex-wife's dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

Michaelle Novocin

Kenosha, WI

#1 Jul 6, 2006
I pray that Brian Vanthof GETS THE MAXIUMM SENTANCE ALLOWED FOR KILLING THAT POOR DOG. He DOES NOT DESERVE TO GET MENTAL INSANITY, HE did this horrible act out of malious to get back at this ex wife.'if he were an animal lover" like he claims, he WOULD HAVE NEVER KILLED THIS POOR ANIMAL, who was innocent and did nothing to deserve this. I myself will support any measure to see that this INHUMANE PERSON get the maximum sentance for this horrific act. I really wish Wisconsin would impose more strict laws for people who hurt and/or abuse animals. Oh yea, someone gets angry so they hurt a poor innocent animal? They should and they deserve the most punishment possible for acts of this type of crime. This person is not sick, he is just mean and vengeful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonny Vogel (Jan '17) Jan '17 Is this a dating ... 1
Looking for odd or eccentric people (Dec '16) Dec '16 TD Mischke 1
News Milltown man faces infant abuse charges (Aug '06) Sep '16 Justice For All 7
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) Aug '16 olive oyl 1
Ted Cruz Exposed, watch the Video. then Vote (Apr '16) Apr '16 Vote For Trump 1
Trump and the National Debt (Mar '16) Mar '16 Vote For Trump 1
News Carson Holmquist: His Hometown Remembers a Hero (Jul '15) Jul '15 sassy 1

Grantsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grantsburg Mortgages