“Howdy”

Since: Dec 06

United States

#222 Feb 1, 2007
Portland teens wrote:
Vasily Oganyan, Beaverton is most dirty pedophilist. He starts new pedophilian hunting. Pls stop him. We're afraid him. Ph 6452838
Teens
What's this about?

coquille

#223 Feb 1, 2007
well what do you expect as soon as Idaho and Nevada had paved roads our state was invaded by freaks from the east and south.

coquille

#224 Feb 1, 2007
OCC most folks who come here wonder why we have bare dirt. I just figured i wouldn't have to spell it out for them.

if they look at kindergarten art, all the trees have green trunks and brown grass, any other state tree trunks are brown and grass is green.
TTRR

Eugene, OR

#225 Feb 1, 2007
benetton wrote:
poor thing, that's what i told TTRR that if he does not like to live in oregon, he better move back to california as fast as he can otherwise he will be stuck after all the savings are gone. I understand what you mean. After what you said i regret that i have disturbed the oregon forums. people already have so much stress and i don;t think they want more. I better leave them alone. you are very right. I live in california, the bay area also called the Silicon Valley. everyone is very friendly and funny and i was so surprise when i first visited oregon forums. your infos are so complete and clear to tell me the sad reality of life in oregon. also i was wrong, there are some honest and nice oregonians like you. Take care and good luck <quoted text>
benetton i still own my house in S.D. Cailf., just leased it for a year.i'am good. just counting the days.
benetton

San Jose, CA

#226 Feb 1, 2007
send oregonmisery a check dude to help rent a uhaul and fill gas of his car. do you have enough money for that???
OCC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Where can I donate?
Brett

Longview, WA

#227 Feb 1, 2007
Trike,

The people I'm talking about, those with generations of incestuous relationships and child molestation are all NATIVE OREGONIANS. Everybody just gets drunk so they do nothing to stop the cycles. If it wasn't for the outrage by persons coming from out of the state, it would probably be legal to marry your father or brother in Oregon.

“Howdy”

United States

#228 Feb 1, 2007
Brett wrote:
One more thing. I have yet to meet a Native Oregonian who does not have child molestation issues in their family, either them or a close relation. I believe it is probably directly related to the fact that there is no family without an alcoholic or two or three or more.
Its the depression, anxiety, etc. Oregon wants it to be 1975.
I dunno, when I went to L.A. there were a lot of naked partys going on, I declined the invitation.
OregonMisery

United States

#229 Feb 1, 2007
OCC wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Where can I donate?
Oregon almost always ranks highest in unemployment in the country. This should tell you something about the financial situation of Oregon.

Oregonians do not have enough money to pay for the financial losses transplants have endured in order to get them back to zero and off to another state. Oregon always feels like such a poor state. I think it must feel like the dust bowl of the last century.

There is an air of depression and despair that comes across as anger and resentment. There is no optimism in Oregon, just resignation. I do not get that impression from Washington which has similar problems with rain and overcast skies.

I think it must be something in the air, in the ground, in the food, in the water that is unfriendly to human habitation. Oregonians are mean, unfriendly and nasty, frequently to each other but very often to 'foreigners' aka anyone they haven't met before.

Someone turn on the sun and the big blow dryer in the sky!

“G.O.A.T #4 Ricky Carmichael”

Since: Jan 07

Willamina

#230 Feb 1, 2007
[ QUOTE who="Benetton"]nope, not meant to everyone. i love illegal mexs and other races. they are the one who discriminate against whoever not original from here. stupid, go back to read their post for the truth if you could read correctly. be bright not dark!!<quoted
This is what I had said that deserved his remark:
Dark Embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow its sad that you have to be so mean to everyone's post that I had seen you post to. Dark soul- you don't know me to make that call. Yes we do have great coffee here. Its funny... the lady just asked what it is like in Oregon!!!
This is some funny s---! I absolutely love how you throw in “i love illegal mexs and other races. they are the one who discriminate against whoever not original from here.”
Especially, since I had said nothing about that. As far as stupid... too bad you have to sit behind your computer and pass judgment on me and you never even kissed me first, lol. I came here to offend no one or belittle anyone… See the nice thing is… this is the computer and so anything offensive you blurt out my way does not affect in the way you maybe trying to arise out of me, it only makes me laugh. So, Mr. Benetton I bid you a good day and a better week.
The one thing, I do agree with Brett, the traffic is murder. My husband talks to me on his way home and he drives an hour and half each way… so for an hour and a half I listen to how the traffic is. I think he should have been a traffic reporter.
Everyone have a great night!!! Think I am going to start my own post and see how many will have controversy on it. Anyone like dirt bikes look for it to be coming soon to the next comment list near you, rotflmao. I am so glad that I have a good sense of humor!

“G.O.A.T #4 Ricky Carmichael”

Willamina

#231 Feb 1, 2007
Rockytopzz
“MOONSHINE AND CHAW-BAKKY”... I love this.. I remember when I was a teen,okay not giving up the age here,lol... but we had some moonshine,just pulling off the cork I got drunk.. loved it but damn if I can remember anything after pulling the cork...lol

coquille

#232 Feb 1, 2007
hey now Brett your talking bout my kin down here in SW Oregon.
so we have a few towns with birth defects named after them. at least it ain't California.
OCC

Portland, OR

#233 Feb 1, 2007
OregonMisery wrote:
There is an air of depression and despair that comes across as anger and resentment. There is no optimism in Oregon, just resignation. I do not get that impression from Washington which has similar problems with rain and overcast skies.
We're closer to California ...
benetton

San Jose, CA

#234 Feb 1, 2007
sorry dark embrace to make you feel blue. well i love kissing women, but i was already taken and specially this one is so jaleous. well when she dump me i give you a call, promise
Dark Embrace wrote:
[ QUOTE who="Benetton"]nope, not meant to everyone. i love illegal mexs and other races. they are the one who discriminate against whoever not original from here. stupid, go back to read their post for the truth if you could read correctly. be bright not dark!!<quoted
This is what I had said that deserved his remark:
Dark Embrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow its sad that you have to be so mean to everyone's post that I had seen you post to. Dark soul- you don't know me to make that call. Yes we do have great coffee here. Its funny... the lady just asked what it is like in Oregon!!!
This is some funny s---! I absolutely love how you throw in “i love illegal mexs and other races. they are the one who discriminate against whoever not original from here.”
Especially, since I had said nothing about that. As far as stupid... too bad you have to sit behind your computer and pass judgment on me and you never even kissed me first, lol. I came here to offend no one or belittle anyone… See the nice thing is… this is the computer and so anything offensive you blurt out my way does not affect in the way you maybe trying to arise out of me, it only makes me laugh. So, Mr. Benetton I bid you a good day and a better week.
The one thing, I do agree with Brett, the traffic is murder. My husband talks to me on his way home and he drives an hour and half each way… so for an hour and a half I listen to how the traffic is. I think he should have been a traffic reporter.
Everyone have a great night!!! Think I am going to start my own post and see how many will have controversy on it. Anyone like dirt bikes look for it to be coming soon to the next comment list near you, rotflmao. I am so glad that I have a good sense of humor!
benetton

San Jose, CA

#235 Feb 1, 2007
rockyfeller, we have not only naked partys but also nuded beaches with all the slim tanned chicks in thongs bikinis. man, only if you can see them and it's free. wait wait, no you don't like chicks but dudes. well dudes here in santa monica and malibu go naked on the beach too but they are muscle men, not fatmen as you wish.
Rockytopzz wrote:
<quoted text>I dunno, when I went to L.A. there were a lot of naked partys going on, I declined the invitation.
benetton

San Jose, CA

#236 Feb 1, 2007
silicon valley and LA have a reputation to zooming on highway but you guys in S.D. beat the record. I love S.D and i miss the time when i was in the Navy. after those years i have been transfered to Guam for more than 2 years. people overthere are very religeously friendly. most of them are from the philippines. S.D is my favorite place too. there is so much fun there. i wonder what make you move? i like discover places but i definitely live in california. before i was thinking to relocate in maui hawaii but i realized that is only a vacation spot for me no more no less. i have many friends from UK who are now living in hawaii (oahu and the big island) they seem to succeed and happy there. depend what you want and what you need . i belong to the hightech so i stick here
TTRR wrote:
<quoted text>benetton i still own my house in S.D. Cailf., just leased it for a year.i'am good. just counting the days.
OMG

United States

#237 Feb 1, 2007
I thought you said "GOODBYE"
PS. Good riddance

“Former politician/burea ucrat”

GP via Salem Via PDX via L.A.

#238 Feb 1, 2007
Freaks from the east and South invaded Oregon? I don't think so. Josephine County libraries are closing. I was an elected official in the 14th largest city in the state: no library. What type of message does this send to our younger generations. it send a message of "we don't care" and a message of "we do not value educated people." Which reminds me of something a very prominent "Oregonian" once told me: "Unlike you (that would be me), I worked my way through the fields and got schooled in the school of hard knocks." My children graduated at the top of their classes from public schooling in both the Portland and Salem areas...Neither they nor their friends could pass a basic math exam for university entrance. The "great experiment" called Oregon is a dismal failure. The official state motto, "she flies with her own wings" is indicative of why that state is a dismal failure. The budget nor tax base was never designed to support the population. And the preoccupation with "flying by herself" has caused serious grant dollars and other available funds to go elsewhere. Governor Tom McCall tried to pass laws banning immigration, but the courts wouldn't let him. Thank goodness. But his statements regarding visitation and going home dessimated the tourist industry. He was successful though in getting a string of laws passed that ensured the "haves" continued to have and the "have-nots" would never have. His administration was the first in the nation to decriminalize illicit drugs (of course, his son lived in a commune, so it figures) and the state wonders why it has a drug problem! Southern Oregon University is, because of decreasing enrollment, having to drop at least one of its majors. This is a sign of dismal failure and the Board of Regents needs to fire the entire administration for it. You people that so proudly have your "native Oregonian" stickers on your bumpers need to re-assess your stance on a myriad of issues, not the least of which is what part of the United States do you really want to belong to. I suspect the answer is "no part at all." But I hope that I am wrong.

As for someone's comments on incestuous relationships, etc.: Unfortunately, my experience has been the same as yours. In fact, I was married to a victim for over 20 years. What amazed me was that, when we divorced, she had thought that I had touched my daughters (to say that is wrong is an understatement). She told me, in front of a counselor, that she thought all men did that. I won't repeat my response, but suffice it to say, I had a few words for her and the culture she came from. IT'S NOT OK TO TOUCH YOUR KIDS SEXUALLY. IT IS SICK!
OregonMisery

United States

#239 Feb 1, 2007
OCC wrote:
<quoted text>
We're closer to California ...
California aka the Oregonian's excuse FOR EVERYTHING LOL.

Nope. California is the 7th largest economy in the world. Oregon's problems are all its own.
jvilllepete

Trail, OR

#240 Feb 1, 2007
teacher wrote:
<quoted text> you need help If you can not enjoy the beauty of the state you live in than leave it no one is holding you prisoner OR maybe they are. So I like to live a peaceful life and enjoy the beautiful views It is better than living in your hateful world. so you are the one who needs help for your depression, it is obvious you have issues
what are you talking about I live in oregon and It is very beautiful. must appologize. it was meant for the dumbass from san jose
OMG

United States

#241 Feb 1, 2007
Interestingly, that dumbass's nickname is that of an Italian clothing line. In all the bragging of hummers, Prada, silks, etc, I have never heard him brag of wearing his very own clothing line, LOL!!
Here's the link to the *very important* source of all that pride and cash flow!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benetton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Justin Jessee Aug 13 Soullasoul 1
justin jessee missing (Apr '13) Aug 13 Soullasoul 3
Eye-Opening New eBook About eBay Reveals Detail... Aug 12 StockNumbers 1
Review: Troy's Guide Service Aug 10 Indyejm 1
2 plead guilty in $3.8 million mortgage scam Aug 6 Kayla 1
News Oregon woman accused of stealing her own dogs f... Jul 31 jcjinks 1
kpmomof789 Kate parker speak up about your no l... (Mar '14) Jul '15 fruit cakes 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grants Pass Mortgages