Mother Extradited and Indicted in Child's Death

Full story: Clarksville Online

Clarksville Police have Three Men in Custody and have charged them in Conjunction with the Death of Brandon Davone Rushing > Clarksville, TN - Caitlyn Leanore Metz was indicted on Two Counts of 1st Degree Felony Murder, Two Counts of Aggravated Child Abuse, and Aggravated Rape of a Child in the 2009 death of her child, Keegan Andrew Metz, and is ... (more)
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2013
raleigh smith

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Some of those who know Caitlyn Metz wonder why after all this time she is being charged with murder- further saying "she wasn't even there". Come on folks! The child had his anus ripped! She knew what was going on! May he and she- meet the same at their new home! no "handle with care on their buttocks" either! I am being polite!
Mona Buckland

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Our prayers go out to these families whose lives are terribly affected by this ordeal. May God deeply console each one of these brokenhearts. We love you.
keegan andrew metz

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

this is crazy does any know her family phone number MY name is James Paschall i got her pregnant when she came to ft bragg in 2006 can anyone help me. my email is jamesmichiel1@hotmail.com if anyone can help me
keegan andrew metz

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

can someone help me i am james paschall i got her pregnant in 2006 and need to contract her family keegan was my bio son.

my email jamesmichiel1@hotmail.com
keegan andrew metz

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2012

do u know her family i am the bio father james paschall i got her pregnant is 2006 in nc. i need to contract her family. my email is jamesmichiel1@hotmail.com
unknown

Grants Pass, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

horrible excuse for a mother and a human; there is a special place for people like these. and to the bio father i am so sorry may you get custody and help that poor baby. my prayers are with you.
Steve

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

unknown wrote:
horrible excuse for a mother and a human; there is a special place for people like these. and to the bio father i am so sorry may you get custody and help that poor baby. my prayers are with you.
Custody of what genius!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grants Pass Discussions

Search the Grants Pass Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
joshua parker (Oct '13) Jul 28 Brenda 4,094
No charges: workers subdued intruder, who died Jul 28 hahaha 2
locating steve vorberg (Apr '08) Jul 28 This may help 4
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Jul 27 dakota 173
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
Gold Beach woman drowns in Rogue River after go... Jun '14 Renee Brewer 1
Keegen Metz May '14 counting down the days 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grants Pass Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grants Pass People Search