Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire...

Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire in GP

There are 2 comments on the KAJO-AM Grants Pass story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Soldering Torch Causes Apartment Fire in GP. In it, KAJO-AM Grants Pass reports that:

JUST BEFORE NOON TODAY, GRANTS PASS FIRE RESCUE WAS DISPATCHED TO THE COULSON APARTMENTS AT 210 SOUTHWEST ROGUE RIVER AVENUE FOR A REPORTED STRUCTURE FIRE. via KAJO-AM Grants Pass

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAJO-AM Grants Pass.

who cares

Eugene, OR

#1 Dec 2, 2007
i live there in those apartments it wasnt that bad.
Jenny Keath

Delhi, India

#2 Jan 25, 2014
Nationaljewelerssupplies provide jewelry making tools, jewelry making kits. We have the stock and the assortment available to fill your every need. We offer competitive pricing, fast and affordable shipping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
there is a child molester in your midst (May '09) Aug 25 joe mamma dr 8
News LNG pipeline group uses Olympic ad to show proj... Aug 20 We Hate Coos Bay ... 1
News Portable potty pot find is Ore. town's biggest-... Aug 11 Knock off purse s... 8
News Home invasion robbery suspect arrested Jul '16 Jake Poirier 2
News The 3 Best Pizza Restaurants in Medford, Oregon (Sep '09) Jul '16 Wolfdog 11
News Ex-strip club owner jailed after commotion at p... Jun '16 mopper 1
The Way it Goes Jun '16 The Mention 1

Grants Pass Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grants Pass Mortgages