Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#43 Nov 2, 2013
I always felt that she talked very negative about Bethany and almost like she wished that she would pass. She delayed surgeries for her because Joshua was so ill. She came across to me like Bethany was a pain in her bottom and she wished to be done with her. I know this sounds crass but it is the feeling I got from her. I felt such heartache for Bethany and wished I could have her because I knew there was more that could be done for her and she wasn't the terrible child Kate portrayed her as.
Katesafake

Parker, CO

#44 Nov 2, 2013
At one point, Kate was adamant that Bethany needed narcotics. To prove this, she created videos of Bethany supposedly before having a dose of narcotics where she was fussy and crying and apparently in pain. Then there was a video an hour or so later after Bethany was supposed to have gotten narcotics and she was happy and engaged. Kate was using these videos to try to convince Bethany's doctor that she benefitted from narcotics and needed them. The funny thing was, their cat was in both videos, laying in the exact same spot and one of the other children was in the background eating out of the same bowl with the same tissue hanging out of her nose. Obviously there was no interval of time between the videos and that is what convinced me that Kate was doing something to make Bethany sick or unhappy and that maybe she was doing this to get narcotics for herself.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 2, 2013
Katesafake wrote:
At one point, Kate was adamant that Bethany needed narcotics. To prove this, she created videos of Bethany supposedly before having a dose of narcotics where she was fussy and crying and apparently in pain. Then there was a video an hour or so later after Bethany was supposed to have gotten narcotics and she was happy and engaged. Kate was using these videos to try to convince Bethany's doctor that she benefitted from narcotics and needed them. The funny thing was, their cat was in both videos, laying in the exact same spot and one of the other children was in the background eating out of the same bowl with the same tissue hanging out of her nose. Obviously there was no interval of time between the videos and that is what convinced me that Kate was doing something to make Bethany sick or unhappy and that maybe she was doing this to get narcotics for herself.
I remember that video and thinking how off it all seemed also. It was obvious the video was taken at the same time. But lord forbid anyone ask any questions.

Location hidden

#46 Nov 2, 2013
Kate E is still friends with Adam and Megan. Megan's job is as a respite worker for the state. Interesting to me since she was a primary caretaker for Joshua and Bethany. If she found to be a criminal, I hope she spends lots of time in jail. Her husband should as well. Megan and Adam? Well, yes because they aided and abetted her.
love first

Dexter, OR

#47 Nov 2, 2013
momtomyboys wrote:
Kate E is still friends with Adam and Megan. Megan's job is as a respite worker for the state. Interesting to me since she was a primary caretaker for Joshua and Bethany. If she found to be a criminal, I hope she spends lots of time in jail. Her husband should as well. Megan and Adam? Well, yes because they aided and abetted her.
Joshua is doing a lot better now he is in a new home getting very well taken care of an acts just like a normal child should he runs an plays. He is now in school an is as happy as can be.there for bethany she is doing very well to she is now pullin her self up on ffurniture and is crawling also is now eatting. They are both doing so amazing now. What has been said before was all lies. I know all this first hand an know the family that has Joshua an bethany are now living wkith.
love first

Dexter, OR

#48 Nov 2, 2013
Joshua and bethany do not live with there parents anymore they are now in foster care and as healthy as can be. They both are doing very well and being very well taken care of. Joshua is now in school and playing like a normal lil boy should be. Bethany has grown so much she is pulling her self up now an starting to eat normal food. She is doing soo much better and has the biggest smile that can light up a room. They are both very much alive an doing amazing. I know the familys that have them both and get to see Joshua on a day to day bases.

Location hidden

#49 Nov 2, 2013
Do you know anything about Hannah, love first? What about the other kids who had so many needs and were home schooled?

Location hidden

#50 Nov 2, 2013
What is happening with Megan and Adam as they were both paid caretakers? Has Kate been charged?

Location hidden

#51 Nov 2, 2013
The other children are still in the home. They do not have special needs. I would imagine Megan and Adam are looking for jobs? I don't know if Kate has been charged for anything or not. Maybe you ladies that donated want to press charges? Not sure how you would go about that, but may be worth it.
love first

Dexter, OR

#52 Nov 2, 2013
She put hannah up for adoption. An they other kids are all in fosters homes an arnt even sick anymore. There for the rest of the them like megan an adam I have no idea what is happening with them and kate hasn't been charged. I can say tho that Joshua an bethany are very much alive an doing amazing. :)

Location hidden

#53 Nov 2, 2013
The other kids are not in foster care, only Joshua and Bethany. The other 6 are home with Kate and Charlie. They were not "sick". Kate said, at the very least, they were all on the "spectrum". I'm not a professional, but I have met the kids and I would disagree with that diagonsis.
L1L2mom

Bellevue, NE

#54 Nov 2, 2013
Does anyone local know of this church? They were collecting donations for the family, maybe someone there could verify what is going on?

Help the Parker Family: Charley and Joshua
helpparkerfamily.blogspot.com/2011/07/charley... ...
Charley and Joshua ... Please Donate to Help the Parker Family.... Charley and Kate Parker. c/o Rivers of Life Church. 450 SW J Street. Grants Pass, OR 97526.
IDonated

Riverside, NJ

#55 Nov 2, 2013
love first, where are you getting your info? Insight for you, I am going to create a profile and email you. I am trying to gather up this info for a cohesive discussion of what has gone on here, because so much of this story is not adding up. If you'd be willing to share a bit more, I'd appreciate it - no need to reveal who you are or any sensitive or identifying info whatsoever, but more detail would be hugely helpful to those of us left scratching our heads. BTW, I was a good "friend" of Kate's until she dropped off the face of the internet and scrubbed most of her presence online except for the things that didn't conflict or paint her in a negative light, and I am increasingly horrified at what this has turned into. I would really like to get this info to everyone who supported her, or continues to support her, for their peace of mind that the children are at least happy and safe.(Mainly people at TonsofKids boards who continue to pray for this apparently scammy woman!)

Location hidden

#56 Nov 2, 2013
L1L2mom, when I click on that link it says you have to be invited to view that page. I don't know this for fact, but I heard from someone else, in the same town as Kate,that they would switch churches based on wether or not they would donate money. Again, I do not have first hand knowledge of this but heard it as a rumor.
Idonated, feel free to email me.
ABC00319964

Prior Lake, MN

#57 Nov 2, 2013
This is horrifying! I'm so glad the children are safe though! In my state, petty case records and family/probate cases are searchable by name etc. I tried to look up public court records of Oregon but one must be a registered member, has someone tried looking Kate or her husband up there?
ABC00319964

Prior Lake, MN

#58 Nov 2, 2013
I don't live in CA either. The settings on my computer are apparently still off from when I was visiting there earlier this year.
Caring Mom

Coweta, OK

#59 Nov 2, 2013
IDonated, do you mean that the children have been removed from the home as in by the authorities? I think that is what you meant, I just wanted to make sure I read your post right. It does sound like it's just a huge scam. Especially if there were removed from the home. I guess something like that would have to be done with/by both parents being involved, to scam people like that. I hope that the children are well and stay that way. This is horrible. Will they be returned to their parents, I wonder?
Caring Mom

Coweta, OK

#60 Nov 2, 2013
I just posted a question, but I didn't realize that I had not read all the most recent posts, IDonated you don't have to answer me now as I think all my questions have been answered. If this is true, I hope that the parents are charged and that the kids are not returned to them.

Location hidden

#61 Nov 2, 2013
I would be curious to see just who they are looking at. Kate posted on a site that Charlie had nothing to do with the medical choices of the kids. She always made it sound like It was herself, Adam and Megan making all the choices and Charlie just worked all the time.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#62 Nov 2, 2013
If you read thru the older(2011-2012) posts from Kate on the tons of kids site, you can see how obsessed she is with all of her "sick" kids. She is nuts! Sounds like Josh and Bethany got out of a very bad situation before she could do any more damage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Pass Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moving to oregon (Sep '06) Sat Refugee 180
Fishing in Grant's Pass and questions about region Sat Refugee 1
Review: Sacred Space Tatoo Studio (Mar '09) May '15 Dmitria 4
News Mining claimholder asks for calm from supporter... Apr '15 Pine 1
News Constitutional activists support Oregon gold mi... Apr '15 Pine 1
News Protesters defend gold miners in government dis... Apr '15 Sugar 1
News Mining claim owner asks armed backers to relax Apr '15 Sugar 1
More from around the web

Grants Pass People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE