Bands to showcase talents at marching...

Bands to showcase talents at marching festival today

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Oct 19, 2010, titled Bands to showcase talents at marching festival today. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Marching bands from area high schools will showcase their talents today at Hutchison Stadium in Farmington at the Northwest New Mexico Music Educators Association District Marching Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

upoiui

Tuba City, AZ

#1 Oct 20, 2010
Lets Go Bloomfield High!!!
PV Parent

Farmington, NM

#2 Oct 20, 2010
upoiui wrote:
Lets Go Bloomfield High!!!
While it is great to see BHS marching again (I went to BHS way back when) I have to say go PV. Holla!
fan

Shawnee, CO

#3 Oct 22, 2010
POSTED AFTER THE FACT - Sad to see how much the bands have shrunk over the past few years. Is this a result of NCLB and AYP? Looks like there's half the kids involved as there was 10 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arts Scene Feb '15 Judith Meyer 1
News Family: Missing woman trying to hitchhike to Th... Dec '14 Josie Spencer Coc... 1
News Complaint prompts investigation at Golden Corra... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Horace 6
News State attorney general warns of timeshare scam (Apr '10) Aug '14 Tiffany Cox 5
News Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
Review: Thoreu Navajo Outreach (Jun '14) Jun '14 benjamin Edward g... 1
News NM Title case: Arrest warrant issued for Bobby ... (Aug '12) May '14 Native B o r n 7
More from around the web

Grants People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]