BOTF back in saddle: Anti-drug unit r...

BOTF back in saddle: Anti-drug unit returns with funding

There are 2 comments on the The Deming Headlight story from Dec 8, 2010, titled BOTF back in saddle: Anti-drug unit returns with funding. In it, The Deming Headlight reports that:

Funding for the Border Operation Task Force has been approved in Washington, D.C., after a six-month wait, Ernie Ortiz, director of New Mexico's High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area programs, said this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Deming Headlight.

BOTF Scams

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Are they bringing back all the scammers that stole money from taxpayers like Perales and Latonsky? Same manure!

Check the website narconews report and you will see the audit from the Government. These rats charged the Government and took money with no accountability.
Deming Voter

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2010
BOTF Scams wrote:
Are they bringing back all the scammers that stole money from taxpayers like Perales and Latonsky? Same manure!
Check the website narconews report and you will see the audit from the Government. These rats charged the Government and took money with no accountability.
That narconews website is the one I read recently and was disturbed to see that $300,000 went unaccounted for, good article to read. I don't know how the BOTF is back in the saddle again after finding out this info, thought they'd cut off anymore funding. Someone suggested on this Forum that this county needs an Internal Audit Dpt. to keep track of funds and where they go, now's a good time to have one just to keep track this time around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A girl named Anna Dec '16 Lizzy 1
News handicapped space (Nov '15) Oct '16 Suzanna 45
Diener Oct '16 Sun Dai 1
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally (Aug '16) Sep '16 Prosperity Fundie... 12
News Man pleads guilty to 20-year-old murder (Sep '10) Sep '16 Truth For Thought 15
News Weird New Mexico: Bigfoot Sightings (Oct '11) Sep '16 reese 116
News Complaint prompts investigation at Golden Corra... (Aug '14) Sep '16 Debby 7

Grants Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grants Mortgages