Martinez names former Las Cruces deputy warden to lead NM corrections (3 p.m.)

Gov.-elect Susana Martinez announced Monday she is nominating the warden at the Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Grants to lead the state Department of Corrections. Full Story
LCHC 1996

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Dec 27, 2010
great
Deputy276

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2010
I notice this lady happens to be Hispanic. Sheer coincidence I guess but makes me wonder if I wasted my vote getting her in.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#3 Dec 28, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
I notice this lady happens to be Hispanic. Sheer coincidence I guess but makes me wonder if I wasted my vote getting her in.
Do you have a problem with 25 years experience?
What if her last name was Washington from Lincoln?

Come on now....at least Susana isn't picking old eggs from under old hens who are on their last leg! I say give her a chance to run.
Jerry Chavez

Scottsdale, AZ

#4 Dec 28, 2010
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem with 25 years experience?
What if her last name was Washington from Lincoln?
Come on now....at least Susana isn't picking old eggs from under old hens who are on their last leg! I say give her a chance to run.
It's OK, White Bread. You wander from racism to stupidity often and have a lifetime of experience to prove it. So, it's no surprise you take the opposite view from your history and patterns on actions by this Gov-elect Sally Shuthers lookalike.

Maybe you should work on a resolution for 2011 to see how long you can hold your head underwater with it wrapped tightly in a plastic bag? Please start practicing, we could appreciate and adore your permanent departure.

“I Put the "B" in ITCH!!”

Since: Jun 08

Wood-Ridge, NJ

#5 Dec 28, 2010
Jerry Chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK, White Bread. You wander from racism to stupidity often and have a lifetime of experience to prove it. So, it's no surprise you take the opposite view from your history and patterns on actions by this Gov-elect Sally Shuthers lookalike.
Maybe you should work on a resolution for 2011 to see how long you can hold your head underwater with it wrapped tightly in a plastic bag? Please start practicing, we could appreciate and adore your permanent departure.
Another coward with limited brain cells. I don't ever remember seeing a post from you, so does that mean all you do is move around these threads changing names (thus the coward remark) and sprinkle your nastiness?

#6 Dec 28, 2010
NJBRED wrote:
<quoted text>
Another coward with limited brain cells. I don't ever remember seeing a post from you, so does that mean all you do is move around these threads changing names (thus the coward remark) and sprinkle your nastiness?
You hit the nail right on the head BRED.

This hater buttplug jockey changes his name regularly and his address means nothing to anyone. He/she challenges racism and and political party show-downs at noon. He would have to steal a watch.

When you can't shoot straight and come without bullets, butt-plug-jockeys must like the ride to keep mounting Sea Bisquit sin caballo. Racists don't even understand racism to point at it. Just cry about it.

Cry away, pinche llodon.

And thanks for your response.
EMG

Farmington, NM

#7 Dec 29, 2010
Mrs. Lupe Marshall Martinez is a great pick ! I have worked with her in Las Cruces at Southern (SNMCF) and she has a great work ethic and passion for her job !
Erasmus

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Dec 29, 2010
MArtinez is surrounding herself with wise Latina women. it's ok if you're a Republican.

#9 Dec 29, 2010
Jerry Chavez wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the hater buttplug jockey who changes his/her name regularly and his address means nothing to anyone. He/she challenges racism and and political party show-downs at noon. You would have to steal a watch.

When you can't shoot straight and come without bullets, butt-plug-jockeys must like the ride to keep mounting Sea Bisquit sin caballo. Silly Racists don't even understand racism to point at it. Just cry about it.

Cry away, pinche llodon. Your version of white vs brown should
eventually make your little head explode.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family: Missing woman trying to hitchhike to Th... Dec '14 Josie Spencer Coc... 1
Complaint prompts investigation at Golden Corra... Aug '14 Horace 6
State attorney general warns of timeshare scam (Apr '10) Aug '14 Tiffany Cox 5
Homelessness identified as top issue in Farming... (May '14) Jun '14 indian 23
Review: Thoreu Navajo Outreach (Jun '14) Jun '14 benjamin Edward g... 1
NM Title case: Arrest warrant issued for Bobby ... (Aug '12) May '14 Native B o r n 7
VA Hospital adds on $30 million in construction (Nov '13) Nov '13 Daryl 3

Winter Storm Watch for Cibola County was issued at January 28 at 2:39PM MST

Grants Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grants People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton