Winter weather sweeping through state

Winter weather sweeping through state

There are 8 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Winter weather sweeping through state. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

The first, major winter storm of the season began making it's way into New Mexico from the west overnight and is poised to sweep through northern and central New Mexico over through this evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

Who cares

Los Alamos, NM

#1 Oct 28, 2009
How is this the first winter storm of the season when just last Sunday evening into Monday morning it snowed on just about the entire Northern half of the State?

“Revolution is imminent.”

Since: Apr 09

Not here

#2 Oct 28, 2009
WHITE STUFF IS FALLING FROM THE SKY! I'M FORGETTING HOW TO DRIVE! IT'S THE RESULT OF GLOBAL WARMING AND SWINE FLU AND ALIEN ABDUCTION AND KIDS FLOATING OFF IN BALLOONS AND... AND... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Caps lock = cruse control for cool.

:) Come on ski season! WOOHOO!

“The Travelling Grandpa!”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2009
Nooooo... say it ain't so Joe - not the dreaded Global Cooling (annual winter)...
Steve

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 28, 2009
This MUST be Obama's fault. Come on everyone let's blame him for the snow.

LOL i crack myself up.
joe

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Oct 28, 2009
Steve wrote:
This MUST be Obama's fault. Come on everyone let's blame him for the snow.
LOL i crack myself up.
How can it be his fault? He has not done anything yet, even anything to influence peace and yet gets the Nobel prize for peace.
Chere

Los Alamos, NM

#6 Oct 28, 2009
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
How can it be his fault? He has not done anything yet, even anything to influence peace and yet gets the Nobel prize for peace.
LMAO. Oh my this is funny.
GFY

Los Alamos, NM

#7 Oct 28, 2009
joe wrote:
<quoted text>
True,very true...
(this is all Al Gores fault by the way)
Farmer

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Yea Winter. Now with MT ST Helen adding 300ft to its top lets see if we get a50s and 60s winter. Would be nice to see 20ft on Sandia Crest. With a big freeway thru canyon it will be easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I LOVE you, Ms. Cook, USPS Clerk, Grants, New ... Oct '17 You are so beautiful 1
Missing 12 year old girl from Grants! Sep '17 A friend in La 1
Saucequatch (Jun '17) Jun '17 Squatch is my friend 1
News Daniels Fund awards grants to N.M. nonprofits (Jan '06) Jun '17 Anonymous 7
News 'New Mexico style' chip battles with original (Mar '09) Apr '17 Joe 19
News Correction officer arrested, accused of sleepin... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Biggie63 2
News Search continues for missing man (Apr '08) Mar '17 Paul 6

Grants Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grants Mortgages