Woman indicted: 26 more counts

Woman indicted: 26 more counts

There are 22 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Apr 10, 2010, titled Woman indicted: 26 more counts. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

The woman who was arrested for her alleged involvement in the 16-hour Lower Cottonwood Canyon Road standoff was indicted on 26 additional charges by an Otero County grand jury on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justaysten18

Las Cruces, NM

#31 Jun 29, 2010
dont you guys commenting have a life .but i guess im just as bad cuz i am comminting to ..... ow that was my foot going into my mouth lol but really some of these comments made me lmao
C Funari

Albuquerque, NM

#32 Jun 30, 2010
Yes you are very right joe not Joe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grants Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I LOVE you, Ms. Cook, USPS Clerk, Grants, New ... Oct '17 You are so beautiful 1
Missing 12 year old girl from Grants! Sep '17 A friend in La 1
Saucequatch (Jun '17) Jun '17 Squatch is my friend 1
News Daniels Fund awards grants to N.M. nonprofits (Jan '06) Jun '17 Anonymous 7
News 'New Mexico style' chip battles with original (Mar '09) Apr '17 Joe 19
News Correction officer arrested, accused of sleepin... (Apr '17) Apr '17 Biggie63 2
News Search continues for missing man (Apr '08) Mar '17 Paul 6

Grants Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grants Mortgages