Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs

Full story: Newsday 109,595
President Barack Obama promised Monday to deliver more than 600,000 jobs through his $787 billion stimulus plan this summer, with federal agencies pumping billions into public works projects, schools and summer youth programs. Full Story

“It's ALL BUSH'S FAULT”

Since: Sep 09

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#42479 Feb 26, 2010
Ura slow learner wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Hence the name Pelosi Schlemosi Too. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
OOOOOOOOO LOOOOKEY HERE!!

ANOTHER CYBER-TOUGH GUY!!

What are YOU gonna do about???
Go cry to mommy???
Don't forget to bring a BOX of THESE.....
www.kleenex.com
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#42481 Feb 26, 2010
Realist wrote:
<quoted text> of course Obama had a pained look on his face,,, he was being exposed
Exactly.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#42482 Feb 26, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is deperate. Now he wants us to buy 1/4 of his train wreck, knowing that once we do, the Marxists/Democrats can sucker us into the whole train wreck later. Time to "start over". The Democrats do not listen to the people.
This man was so transparent (his word not mind) at this meeting. I have never seen him so filled with hatred and desperation.

The repubs were calling him on it and then he says: "I am the president and I make the decisions".

He is like a spoiled little boy having a birthday party and wants to call all of the shots for each person.

It is so hard to watch this man but when they show clips of him on Hannity or any other Fox news, you see what is really going on. If only he could be impeached and soon.

I didn't even feel this way about the Clintons.

This man is a mad man.
Chylloh

Lawrenceburg, KY

#42483 Feb 26, 2010
I know this is not about this topic but it actually has connections.

I am sure most of you know this and probably have already commented about it.

Toyota is being attacked for several reasons.

Obama ordered this as in the FBI raids on several Toyota offices.

Toyota is not unionized.

Toyota has over 200 thousand employees in America as in American jobs and they have great health coverage and salaries.

Quadruple this number by all the family members involved. This would be another loss of many, many jobs.

As I have said many times, "this man is a mad man".

One woman was testifying before Congres that she had previously owned a Toyota several years ago. As she cries about how the car got away from her and was going 100 mph and she was unable to stop it, somehow, she was able to dial her cell phone and call her husband to tell him she love him and this would be the last time she will ever see him.....how?

This was several years ago. The same car was reportedly sold and the present owner has had no problems with it.

Oh, I am not naive enough to think Toyota didn't have cars that had problems, but which car maker hasn't.

This is another Obama wanting to own everything in America and giving the Union more money.

This man wants to be leader-for-life or should I say dictator-for-life.
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#42484 Feb 26, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://frontpage.americandaugh ter.com/wp-content/uploads/200 9/09/miss-me-yet.jpg
Lol! Some more pics for show and tell.

Perspective is a beautiful thing....
http://spectator.org/assets/mc/PerspectiveIsA...

But reality is even better....
http://avideditor.files.wordpress.com/2009/09...

And a call to action is better yet....
http://api.ning.com/files/M30oJ1bwgMApq2H5biW... *i6UjjKa263MuZBGXHDSREl9bjl05Q dJ0s1ataUIxpjbRCoKMEnD*pdv0ltg fTWBYX0sbdZM/dogpeeingonobamas ign.jpeg

But genuine action beats them all....
http://thetruthorthefight.files.wordpress.com...
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#42486 Feb 26, 2010
Whoops, topix can't handle that link.

Preface it with " http://api.ning.com ", remove any spaces, and paste into your browser to see it.
/files/M30oJ1bwgMApq2H5biWVsQY 2*i6UjjKa263MuZBGXHDSREl9bjl05 QdJ0s1ataUIxpjbRCoKMEnD*pdv0lt gfTWBYX0sbdZM/dogpeeingonobama sign.jpeg
Ura slow learner

Stillwater, OK

#42487 Feb 26, 2010
Pelosi Schmelosi Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently stuck up uranus.....
How clever, witty, and, whats the word I'm looking for,.....predictable. Does your Probation Officer know about your harassment problems on the internet? I would think when one is under house arrest, harassing people in any form would be frowned upon.
Drink The Hive

Orlando, FL

#42488 Feb 26, 2010
The Consumer Debt By American' Is Nearly $2.5 Trillion Dollar,The US Economic Is Base On The American Consumer'-70% GDP,The Poor American' Can't Pay That.

They Need A Bailout 2 Mr President.

Subject Line.
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#42489 Feb 26, 2010
Pelosi Schmelosi Too wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOOOOOOO LOOOOKEY HERE!!
ANOTHER CYBER-TOUGH GUY!!
What are YOU gonna do about???
Go cry to mommy???
Don't forget to bring a BOX of THESE.....
www.kleenex.com
C'mon now PS, kleenex is so passe for the libtard whackjobs. Ya' gots' to get with da' program bro!

Join in celebration as they wipe their brainwashed, anti-American troll faces with this indispensible staple of the left. And after all, without it, they'd all be roadkill after 6pm.

http://www.phunhouse.com/images/ass%20wipes.j...
Dean Martin

Buffalo, NY

#42491 Feb 26, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
<quoted text>
This man was so transparent (his word not mind) at this meeting. I have never seen him so filled with hatred and desperation.
The repubs were calling him on it and then he says: "I am the president and I make the decisions".
He is like a spoiled little boy having a birthday party and wants to call all of the shots for each person.
It is so hard to watch this man but when they show clips of him on Hannity or any other Fox news, you see what is really going on. If only he could be impeached and soon.
I didn't even feel this way about the Clintons.
This man is a mad man.
http://thetruthorthefight.files.wordpress.com...
Politics as usual

Brooklyn, NY

#42492 Feb 26, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
Toyota is not unionized.
Toyota has over 200 thousand employees in America as in American jobs and they have great health coverage and salaries.
Quadruple this number by all the family members involved. This would be another loss of many, many jobs.
One woman was testifying before Congres that she had previously owned a Toyota several years ago. As she cries about how the car got away from her and was going 100 mph and she was unable to stop it, somehow, she was able to dial her cell phone and call her husband to tell him she love him and this would be the last time she will ever see him.....how?
This was several years ago. The same car was reportedly sold and the present owner has had no problems with it.
Oh, I am not naive enough to think Toyota didn't have cars that had problems, but which car maker hasn't.
This is another Obama wanting to own everything in America and giving the Union more money.
Obozo is a liar, he continues to lie again and again, even as he supports the axis of evil consisting of the greedy union hacks, the parasite lawyers and the corrupt politicians.

I have never felt so negatively about a president before, but I am despise liars, and as a result I despise Obozo.

But I do feel that Obozo will bring about hope and change, and it will be the hope that comes with the change back to conservative ideals that will be cemented with a landslide republican win in November, thanks to the incompetence and lies of Obozo the clown.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/anthony-kang/201...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mitchell-blatt/2...
James_TX

Frisco, TX

#42493 Feb 26, 2010
Pfluger the Union Monkey wrote:
President Axelrod's plan to sabotage the Republicans in this kabuki show called the health care summit have apparently failed:
1. CNN's David Gergen:
The folks in the White House just must be kicking themselves right now. They thought that coming out of Baltimore when the President went in and was mesmerizing and commanding in front of the House Republicans that he could do that again here today. That would revive health care and would change the public opinion about their health care bill and they can go on to victory. Just the opposite has happened.
2. CNN's Gloria Borger:
The Republicans have been very effective today. They really did come to play. They were very smart.
They took on the substance of a very complex issue.... But they really stuck to the substance of this issue and tried to get to the heart of it and I think did a very good job.
They came in with a plan. They mapped it out.
3. The Hill's A.B. Stoddard:
I think we need to start out by acknowledging Republicans brought their 'A Team.' They had doctors knowledgeable about the system, they brought substance to the table, and they, I thought, expressed interest in the reform. I thought in the lecture from Senator John McCain and on the issue of transparency, I thought today the Democrats were pretty much on their knees.
4.CNN's Wolf Blitzer:
It looks like the Republicans certainly showed up ready to play.
+++
This means that morons like Pope John will really start hurling the insults now, since they have NOTHING, and cannot defend The Kenyan's performance.
You are a model of perseverance. One can only hope cooyon has headed to the light and finally succumbed to the intellectually void affliction of progressivism.

Keep spreading the good word.
James_TX

Frisco, TX

#42494 Feb 26, 2010
Dean Martin wrote:
Suprised to see you online and not helping soon to be former Gov. Patterson pack. Congratulations and best wishes on getting a conservative to start cleaning up the liberal mess.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#42495 Feb 27, 2010
Pope John wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest..Aftganastan is where our enemy is and the ones responsible for 911. Iraq was a lie induced war that send 4500 of our bravest to their death for no reason other than to feed Bush-Cheney-Rumsfelds ego. After all this time we are now doing what we should have long ago. We have no where near the casualties in Aft. as Iraq.
A person shouldn't have to explain something so obvious.
Well, it should be obvious that Bin Laden hasn't been camping out in Afgan for the last 9 years waiting for Obama to double the troops to finally try to take him out. What will Obama do next? Drop another A-bomb on Japan because of Pearl Harbor?
Guardian

United States

#42496 Feb 27, 2010
Pope John wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest..Aftganastan is where our enemy is and the ones responsible for 911. Iraq was a lie induced war that send 4500 of our bravest to their death for no reason other than to feed Bush-Cheney-Rumsfelds ego. After all this time we are now doing what we should have long ago. We have no where near the casualties in Aft. as Iraq.
A person shouldn't have to explain something so obvious.
well the fact is that all of congress which was mostly democrats at the time agreed becauase they saw the exact saame reports that Bush saw. But it is good to know you believe 1 man can lie and cause the whole country to suffer, So now are you going to blame Obama for our county's problems or just cry Bush sucks while you're taxes go up, people loose the're jobs, And we slip into communist socialized health insurance mandates.(note I did not say health care mandates) Obama wants to reward lawyers,insurance companies, And mega rich pharmacuticle companies and hospital execs. For the costs we all have born by forcing the remaining workers to buy insurance for those who either can't afford it or are just too cheap to buy it.
Guardian

United States

#42497 Feb 27, 2010
Chylloh wrote:
Toyota is not unionized.
I wonder if GM will sell more cars now. Even if they make crap if it is the only crap available people will have little choice but to buy from Government Motors soon.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#42498 Feb 27, 2010
"White House Social Secretary Rogers to Step Down"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/26/wh...

I wonder if this is the same "intellegent" liberal that came up with the idea to give Prime Minister Brown the DVD set when he visited Obama? You, the NTSC (US format) that will not work in the U.K.
Pope John

Los Angeles, CA

#42499 Feb 27, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
POLL:
How many of us think Ford ended the Vietnam War?
2008Bill/Pope/Ura inists he did.
One thing for sure if ever there were a lying contest on here you would be the gold medal winner. I have never said any such thing,I also believe that Kennedy was guilty as sin with Mary Jo. You are intitled to your opinion but not the facts.

Most of the hard "RIGHT" on here suffer from severe paronia coupled with an addiction to conservatism but with little or no knowledge or understanding of what its all about, and they continue to prove that ever time they are in power. Then when they do such a terrible job of ruining the country and get voted out, magically they suddenly become responsible, have all the answers and all others are stupid.

There has never been a social program that they agreed with, the very same things that they are saying now...They said about Medicare, social security on and on. But yet they never met a corporation that they didn't suck up to. Insurance, Pharmaceutical, tax breaks for the very wealthest the list is long and infamous.

With never an utterance of concern for the working class or the needy, other than election time that is. And it obviously works to a certain extent, heck just read this forum, they are hell bent and hooked while being lead around by the nose by the ones that own them. When times get so bad that your list of heros are Palin, Beck,Limbaugh, Coulter, Cheney talk about a list of characters. PULEEEZZZEEE.
Pope John

Los Angeles, CA

#42500 Feb 27, 2010
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
"White House Social Secretary Rogers to Step Down"
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/02/26/wh...
I wonder if this is the same "intellegent" liberal that came up with the idea to give Prime Minister Brown the DVD set when he visited Obama? You, the NTSC (US format) that will not work in the U.K.
Of course Bush waving to Stevie Wonder didn't register as being dumb to you..RIGHTIE. When it comes to saying and doing dumb things your BUSH BUNNY was the gold medal winner, kinda like you nostril man.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#42501 Feb 27, 2010
Pope John wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing for sure if ever there were a lying contest on here you would be the gold medal winner. I have never said any such thing,I also believe that Kennedy was guilty as sin with Mary Jo. You are intitled to your opinion but not the facts.
Most of the hard "RIGHT" on here suffer from severe paronia coupled with an addiction to conservatism but with little or no knowledge or understanding of what its all about, and they continue to prove that ever time they are in power. Then when they do such a terrible job of ruining the country and get voted out, magically they suddenly become responsible, have all the answers and all others are stupid.
There has never been a social program that they agreed with, the very same things that they are saying now...They said about Medicare, social security on and on. But yet they never met a corporation that they didn't suck up to. Insurance, Pharmaceutical, tax breaks for the very wealthest the list is long and infamous.
With never an utterance of concern for the working class or the needy, other than election time that is. And it obviously works to a certain extent, heck just read this forum, they are hell bent and hooked while being lead around by the nose by the ones that own them. When times get so bad that your list of heros are Palin, Beck,Limbaugh, Coulter, Cheney talk about a list of characters. PULEEEZZZEEE.
Blah, blah. Geesh, you a good at mindless rants airhead. Go fix your graphic and secure some work ditz. It's obvious you are comuplsive and fixated, but your rants are so common of frustrated libs, simply boring.

It's obvious you are yet another 2008Bill type who was on this thread previously with a different name. You MPD whackos on the far left are totally crazy. Why do you hide behind different names?

I'm not interested in conversing with someone who posts with multiple IDs. Talk about honesty? Toodles airhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grantley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 hr Henri 51,473
Assumable Mortgages in York County Tue FHAMan 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Abby Lee Miller of 'Dance Moms' will visit York... Sep 12 dmw 6
Review: D & M Auto Sales Sep 10 rabbit 3
York feminists: Supreme Court decision 'disappo... Sep 8 kathy gi 4
•••
•••

Grantley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grantley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••