Grant man's Wright Township connection

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

A Newaygo County man charged with criminal sexual conduct and intent to commit murder once lived next door to the home in Wright Township where four people were recently murdered.

Comments (Page 51)

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,015 of1,015
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CSI GRAND RAPIDS

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Saturday Oct 18
Judged:
A womans scream saves her life, and a possible serial killer is caught. Now allowing Brakes darkest secrets to emerge. The shooting victim from Sept. 1 picked brake out of a line up as the shooter and police confiscated the red shirt and green hat he was wearing the night of the shooting. The female he assaulted early Thurs. morning was beaten in the head and face with a handgun. If you have been paying as close attention as I have, there are alot of similaritys between the attempted murder on Thurs. and the way Ms. Brown was murdered.(cause of death blunt force trauma to the head). I wonder if a hand gun could cause that?? Not to mention Brake was not home at the time the Wright Township murders occured. Leaving him a suspect in their murders. So to Brakes mother who he is NOT close to, and brother who claims he is innocent when already identfied by two of his victims, I would say he is pretty damn guilty. Maybe his ex wife was affraid of him for a good reason. Yes innocent until proven guilty, BUT THE FACTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ALL!!! TO BRAKES BROTHER, MOTHER, GIRLFRIEND, AND ANYONE ELSE. I GUESS I DID NOT RIDE THE SHORT BUS AFTER ALL!! LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO WAKE UP!! HE IS GUILTY OR ARE YOU STILL TRYING TO SAY HE IS NOT?????
CSI GRAND RAPIDS

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

PFJ POSTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sadly mistaken I never said I know you!
If you think I did then prove it.
Who is the one attacking inocent people? you better look in the mirror missy> ;o
PRAYINGFORJUSTICE PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE JUST STOP IT ALREADY WITH YOUR SELF RIGHTEOUSE ATTITUDE. NO ONE CARES WHO YOUR FAMILY WORKS FOR OR WHAT THEY DO. THIS IS A BLOG PEOPLE CAN SAY WHAT THEY FEEL AND HOWEVER THEY WANT TO SAY IT!!
JML

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Earl wrote:
<quoted text>Next question...who are you and what is your involvement in this? You hang out with Troy? The police might want to know about you.
Listen to you, you WHACK JOB! Oh my gosh, if this person is friends with Troy and has been at his home, HE/SHE must be involved in his heinous crimes...must be
cville

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Why doesn't someone who knows just reveal who Praying for Justice is and blow her cover. Then maybe she'll find something else to do!
tanenbaum

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

There is a new forum for PFJ it is called "do you believe PFJ or is she just an idiot". I made an appeal to her to use it as her pulpit and let the rest of you discuss this case in an intelligent logical manner. She has yet to respond to this request. Then we can choose to read about her opinions if we so desire.
Question

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Why do people keep suggesting that we pray for dead people, there where their going be. Seems like a better idea to pray for the living!
Question

Spring Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Where do I find the information about the "texting the roommate" info?

When was the last time Troy Brake actually was with the Zimmers prior to the "night"? Somebody must know this and I don't think their telling. Wonder why?
jcv

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Question wrote:
Where do I find the information about the "texting the roommate" info?
When was the last time Troy Brake actually was with the Zimmers prior to the "night"? Somebody must know this and I don't think their telling. Wonder why?
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wood/TH5V7U...
sorryanna

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Annon3 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe detectives came to you with this information in confidence and didn't want it known to the public. Thanks for that.
Sorry but three people i know have asked about this object.Just tryin ti find out if any body can recall such a object from benefit from years ago?
its never enough

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

PFJ has multiple personality sydrome...........
Annon3

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

sorryanna wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but three people i know have asked about this object.Just tryin ti find out if any body can recall such a object from benefit from years ago?
It's ok, I'm a little on edge, sorry. Any info is helpful I suppose.

Since: Nov 08

Hollywood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

its never enough wrote:
PFJ has multiple personality sydrome..........
I agree
Annon3

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

God Bless the families experiencing the horrible loss of family members. Tonight I pray for them to have strength, courage & to shower themselves in the good memories of their loved ones. You are all in my thoughts. Amen

“Buster Rymes”

Since: Oct 08

Sparta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2009

God Bless them ALL..
Marne Mi

Coopersville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2011

Still Remeber what happened like it was yesterday. My Best friends sister was killed by this man. My neighbors couins were also killed. Its very sad. i hope they got the right person.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,001 - 1,015 of1,015
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••