Grant man's Wright Township connection

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

A Newaygo County man charged with criminal sexual conduct and intent to commit murder once lived next door to the home in Wright Township where four people were recently murdered.

Comments (Page 50)

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
questioning

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

Judged:

I heard the police say on the news tonight that they don't believe anyone else to be involved in this case...... hmmmm
chad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

PFJ POSTS

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Praying for Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
I should really not even take the time to reply to this post, but you stated in one of your previous post's here that you knew me? Now that is a flat out lie! People who know me know that I do indeed know people in the secret service! People who know me also know that my sister in law is indeed a child psychologist who runs a very lucrative practice. And.......people who know me know that I am not some nutcase, like you are portraying yourself to be by attacking innocent people on this board. If someone does not agree with your views, you come on and attack them! Lady, we are all welcome here and we all have opinions, speculations, therories, etc. You may say you are older and wiser, but that is YOUR opinion!!!!!!!!!! Peace be with you! Continued prayer's for everyone here.
You are sadly mistaken I never said I know you!
If you think I did then prove it.

Who is the one attacking inocent people? you better look in the mirror missy> ;o
jackie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

chad wrote:
http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/ news_impact/2008/11/troy-brake -felony-warrant.pdf
Praying for attention please call the OCSD and let them know that, according to you, they forgot to check katherine for troys DNA and for your safety let them know the mob is after that kid living with you, hurry before tony sopparno is knocking on your door!
03 Graduate

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

chad wrote:
http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/ news_impact/2008/11/troy-brake -felony-warrant.pdf
Wow...let's see...

He says he owns the gun, he's the only one that shoots the gun, he doesn't loan it out to people. He says he wasn't home that night, he was alone that night, but he wasn't at the Zimmers. He won't say where he was, but he wasn't doing anything illegal and doesn't want to incriminate himself. Hm. WHAT could he have been doing that would be worse than what he's being charged with????

Does he realize he's only making himself look more guilty? Not that he needs help in that department!

Anyways...my thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the Zimmers and Browns. I can't even begin to imagine what this whole nightmare has been like for you all. And now I'm sure this is all bittersweet. They have the guy, but it deepens a wound that hasn't even begun to heal yet. Just know that your community has you all in their thoughts and prayers, and that none of you will ever be forgotten!!
jcv

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

chad wrote:
Thank you Chad.
Hope this helps

Greenville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

sister mama wrote:
<quoted text>I myself and my husband have talked to dectives today as the new's was on..They are and will still be looking into others.They new Brake was involved as of oct 16,? for everyone out there? Does anyone know of or about a figurine of some sort(from the 9-11)flag military,or fire fighter ect? And yes they do look at these blogs.
If you are not asking about a specific figurine; Home Interiors did make one after 9/11. It is a figurine of a officer and two fire fighters and the American flag. A replica of the picture so many saw at the twin towers.
chad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

http://www.smithlawfirm.net/Public/profile.ph... Is this the appointed defense attorney?
Family Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

It looks like it could be Chad
small town mommy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

I can't help but think there's WAY more to this. Troy Brake didn't just decide to go to Wright and kill people he used to know!There could very well be more people or suspects out there and this could tie into something we dont even begin to know. Also, I agree with a previous poster who wonders about Janna Kelley. Maybe he robbed her and killed her too. It's gonna be a matter of whether they detectives can get him to talk.
questioning

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Sad today about never seeing them again :(

Prayers for Sharm, Tyler, Jeremy and Katherine
questioning

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

chad wrote:
bone chilling, thanks Chad for the info I think a link like that really helps take the "hearsay" out of a lot of talk going around.
peace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

questioning wrote:
<quoted text>
bone chilling, thanks Chad for the info I think a link like that really helps take the "hearsay" out of a lot of talk going around.
I agree. One of the most helpful posts, regarding the facts. Thanks for taking the time :)
Voice of Reason

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

chad wrote:
Thanks Chad very informative.

I notice alot of differences in that report than what was reported by the media,maybe on purpose?

Example Jeremy and Katherine both upstairs And Tyler in the basement and Sharm the only one on the main floor.

The press or advance had all 3 Zimmers on main floor and Katherine The only one Upstairs.

It also goes to show you what kind of a loser this Troy is, If he could prove he wasn't there but was doing something illegal why wouldn't he? What could possibly be worse than the crime he is being charged for?

This will be hard on familys for quite some time as more and more details on the crime are released. However as more details are released the more they can be relieved that they have the correct person and can have closure to move on with their lives.

Extended sympathy for Zimmer and Brown families!

Since: Oct 08

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

close family wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Peace. Thank You for all of your comforting words. I for one rely on what words of wisdom you and Annon3 say each day.
Thank You Close family-God Bless

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

privacy please wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the wonderful post. Let it be a reminder to us all what this is about. We are all reliving the tragic event today. Happiness,sadness,confusion,et c. It would be great if the "badgering" could cease. Not everything people have said on this thread has been honest.MOVE on people. Look at your family and friends tonight and be thankful you can wrap your arms around them and embrace them. There is a family I know well that would give anything for one more hug. To my friend ANNON I love you and you are in my thoughts today
Thank you privacy, hope to see you this weekend.
PFJ POSTS

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

I looked back at some earlier posts and Justice seeker is the same person as PFJ they changed 2 posts apart and are unmistakeably the same person.

Here is one of pfj earlier posts for all who want to stick up for this sick person. A side note Justice seeker was attacking Jax OCT1

Praying For Justice
AOL
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#62 Oct 2, 2008
Judged:
Only two were murdered in their sleep. The two boy's were. Someone was pounding on the door and Sharm answered it and they shot her in the head. katherine saw it (was up with Sharm) and then they beat and stabbed her. Then they proceeded to shoot the young men in the head. then they set the home on fire. This is what has been peiced together so far. I am not going to say anything else, but this is how they were murdered in cold blood! Whoever these people were, they will be caught and not soon enough!

Now tell me why are we sticking up for pfj. should be p.o.s.

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

sister mama wrote:
<quoted text>Chad,sorry about the spelling..But if you have talked to the police lately about this case you would understand what this is all about.If anybody knows anything at all about this figurine please call ocpd.
I believe detectives came to you with this information in confidence and didn't want it known to the public. Thanks for that.

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Praying for Justice wrote:
They look at everything and especially the blogs. They look for "people who talk". I have a gut feeling that there is someone else involved in this crime.I still think it is linked to something that was going on at the Wright Bar. Troy blake would not just come back 10 year's later and knock on the door. The reason will come out. Those detectives have come this far and they will finish their business.
Guess we all just have to be patient and wait and see, if this is the case I hope they find out soon.
Praying for Justice

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Just prayer's and peace be with you all. We all just have to remain patient.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 981 - 1,000 of1,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Grant Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••