Grant man's Wright Township connection

A Newaygo County man charged with criminal sexual conduct and intent to commit murder once lived next door to the home in Wright Township where four people were recently murdered. Full Story
First Prev
of 51
Next Last
unbelievable

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2008
WOW!!! That's all I can say. If he is involved in the four other murders I hope they put him away forever. He doesn't deserve freedom again.

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#2 Oct 17, 2008
Wow! I had a feeling as soon as they said that Ottawa County was at his home, and showed the gas can that they took, that this guy was somehow connected to the Wright Tshp murders.

Looks like he's got himself in a bit of trouble. I wonder when someone will post making excuses for him and telling us what a great guy he was?
sue

Allegan, MI

#3 Oct 17, 2008
Where is his current girlfriend while he's running all over?
sick people need help

Waldo, WI

#4 Oct 17, 2008
I hope they do more then just put him away, that is my opinion why should we pay for this sick guy to live, that is if he did do all of this.
Morgan

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 17, 2008
that is so bizarre.
Morgan

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Oct 17, 2008
where do you see the ottawa county cops taking a gas can away from his home?
HappyMom

Greenville, MI

#7 Oct 17, 2008
sue wrote:
Where is his current girlfriend while he's running all over?
She has a couple of kids according to some other reports, so she was probably at home taking care of the kids while he was off doing whatever. Seems to me that he was trying to keep some people quite since the murder/fire. I mean, 2 days after is when he shot the other guy, and now this? I am guessing either this girl he assaulted yesterday knew something, or he knew he was about to be caught so he figured why not go commit some other random crimes if he was getting put away anyway.
Sounds like a man with a lot of issues.
Nosey Neighbor

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Oct 17, 2008
Im one of thier neighbors. We watched the whole thing go down yesterday. They seemed like such a sweet couple he was nice and they were both very personable. Im in total shock!

“Peace Be With you and yours.”

Since: Oct 08

Auburn Hills, MI

#9 Oct 17, 2008
Innocent Until Proven Guilty and The Police my be grasping for anything if they have Nothing. If he is the One they will find out and heaven forbid they give him life....wich is the least for killing so many. I pray for all the families Involved.
Nosey Neighbor

Grand Rapids, MI

#10 Oct 17, 2008
She has a couple of kids according to some other reports, so she was probably at home taking care of the kids while he was off doing whatever.
He has two children from his previous marriage, they dont have any children together. They do have partial custody though like four days a week. He supposidly worked for a factory, but only like three days a week. So I dont know.
Big Mama

Liverpool, NY

#11 Oct 17, 2008
Morgan wrote:
where do you see the ottawa county cops taking a gas can away from his home?
it was on the morning news!
Big Mama

Liverpool, NY

#12 Oct 17, 2008
They also confiscated his computer.
heather

Greenville, MI

#13 Oct 17, 2008
i am glad they found him now they all can rest in peace knowing that he is behind bars where he belongs

“Peace Be With you and yours.”

Since: Oct 08

Auburn Hills, MI

#14 Oct 17, 2008
HappyMom wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a couple of kids according to some other reports, so she was probably at home taking care of the kids while he was off doing whatever. Seems to me that he was trying to keep some people quite since the murder/fire. I mean, 2 days after is when he shot the other guy, and now this? I am guessing either this girl he assaulted yesterday knew something, or he knew he was about to be caught so he figured why not go commit some other random crimes if he was getting put away anyway.
Sounds like a man with a lot of issues.
Guessing is exactly right. I am not defending here but I also do not want to assume the worst either Over hear say! Where are the Facts?
Sunshine

Southfield, MI

#15 Oct 17, 2008
FRY HIS A@@!!!!!!!! Afgter all of those heinous crimes he deserves to die a slow agonizing death...not free room and board at our expense!!! When will this state open their eyes and reinstate the death penalty.
Sunshine

Southfield, MI

#16 Oct 17, 2008
*after
Praying For Justice

AOL

#18 Oct 17, 2008
Ok, i have been working all day and just arrived home, so I need to make some phone calls and come back here soon. I am going to try to find out some information. I hope and pray that they have caught the person who did all of this.
A Real Tool

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Oct 17, 2008
What a loser! Not only has he been a busy criminal, he is very versatile in his criminal activities.
Roardean

United States

#20 Oct 17, 2008
I agree, Sunshine, why pay for the mistake of others? They kill, they be killed and save $75000 a year to keep their butts alive. I just don't make sense to me. Eveyone says they don't want the death penalty until they have a family member murdered. Then, they see the light! You want to get MI out of the gutter, reinstate the death penalty and then outsource to other states executing there trash for profit. There is good money in death, ask mortician working near Wall Street these days, money, money, money!
Nancy

AOL

#21 Oct 17, 2008
Thank God the man was caught and that he is off the street. Makes you wonder how many other things is he related to! Good work to the police and cab driver!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gospel concert Jul '14 Luci 1
yep (Jun '14) Jun '14 what the really 1
Parents Voice Concerns Over School Bus Stop; Di... (May '14) May '14 Lisa Briggs 1
Brittany Powell (Dec '13) Apr '14 Chrislester 2
sexting (Apr '14) Apr '14 big man 1
Merry Christmas! Readers share with us some of ... (Jan '13) Dec '13 Nat 2
lanet presler (Nov '11) Dec '13 anon 2
Grant Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grant News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grant

Personal Finance