Grand Rapids night club shooting send...

Grand Rapids night club shooting sends one to hospital

There are 49 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Apr 5, 2008, titled Grand Rapids night club shooting sends one to hospital. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

A 19-year-old Grand Rapids resident is in the hospital this morning following an overnight shooting at a night club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

Kendra

Littleton, CO

#23 Apr 5, 2008
JR sweetie you will be fine as long as we pray. God is not ready for you so dont worry.
Masterys

Bay City, MI

#24 Apr 5, 2008
John wrote:
Just by reading the posts its possible to identify the liberals.
Any one who blames the gun- is a liberal.
why don't liberals understand the meaning of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ?
people harm others, they make the decision to end a life, not the gun.
blaming a Inanimate object is silly, do you blame your pencil for spelling errors ?
want to end this violence, throw the liberals out of office, out of schools and especially the universities and any position of authority and bring common sense back into our county.
And install Republicons who have wrecked our ecomony and taken so many lives in a lie so Cheney and crowd can profit so handsomely. Its funn to see some with their heads still in the sand. Another complete idiot
Jaisyn

United States

#25 Apr 5, 2008
and these kids wonder why all the clubs around west michigan are either shutting down or enforcing a strict dress code.
Jaisyn

United States

#26 Apr 5, 2008
i wish more clubs would shut down around here just like in Muskegon, the kids wreck it for themselves
Robin

Grand Rapids, MI

#27 Apr 5, 2008
YOU'RE IN OUR PRAYERS JR, GET BETTER!

Since: Aug 07

Greater Grand Rapids

#28 Apr 5, 2008
George H wrote:
<quoted text>
how does that work? i thought you had to be 21 to enter any bar after 9:00pm that serves adult beverages. 19 is not a legal drinking adult age.
My thoughts are the same......
Gina

Granbury, TX

#29 Apr 5, 2008
Well I would say be extremely careful around that area, but heyyyy if you wanna have fun and get crunk then TAKE THAT RISK!!!
I have firends who go there, and I tell them everytime. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PPL THAT STILL GO TO AZUCAR!
Concerned person

Coldwater, MI

#30 Apr 5, 2008
Rockford Professional wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still single? I'm 25 and also sick of the partying scene...:)
yeah
Richard

Syracuse, NY

#31 Apr 6, 2008
Grand Rapids is a dangerous place.
Wide_Stance

Aurora, CO

#32 Apr 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, there .. you might be accused of being a racist with that remark. I sure was, on another thread. Never mind our statements are SPOT ON....
Isn't there a NASCAR event on that you should be watching?
Richard

Syracuse, NY

#33 Apr 6, 2008
The nightclub should pick up the medical tab.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#34 Apr 6, 2008
Wide_Stance wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't there a NASCAR event on that you should be watching?
You tell me, hick boy. Anyone with a name like yours has to know.
sammy

Salt Lake City, UT

#35 Apr 6, 2008
Richard wrote:
The nightclub should pick up the medical tab.
Don't worry. We ahve the medical mile. GR is refusing to notice there are problems. We have all the downtown expansion. What a joke. All this garbage is absolutely put in to make the biggies of GR look good. GR is as bad or worse than Flint or Detroit.
Wide_Stance

Aurora, CO

#36 Apr 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell me, hick boy. Anyone with a name like yours has to know.
Now, don't go losing your sense of humor.
Person

Holland, MI

#37 Apr 6, 2008
They said they (the people involved in the shooting) were not patrons of the bar. Whether you believe them or not is up to you the people.
Thank God

Mount Pleasant, MI

#38 Apr 6, 2008
NO MO wrote:
I THOUGHT THIS WAS MARTIN LUTHER KING STREET ?
It will NEVER be known as MLK street because the city voted against it, twice! What a waste of money anyway. The signs that are posted were paid for by the residents that can barely afford to pay their own bills. It cost over $70,000 for those signs. I think those people could have found a better way to spend $70,000 dollars, instead of wasting them on stupid street signs.

Not to mention that there are MLK commemorative parks, signs, streets, etc all over the place. We already have Rosa Parks circle, and don't forget that Detroit is plastered with MLK streets, bridges, signs, etc already. We get it already...he was an influential leader for equality, but we don't need to be reminded of it EVERY day.
Sgt Mike

Colorado Springs, CO

#39 Apr 6, 2008
Thank God wrote:
<quoted text>
It will NEVER be known as MLK street because the city voted against it, twice! What a waste of money anyway. The signs that are posted were paid for by the residents that can barely afford to pay their own bills. It cost over $70,000 for those signs. I think those people could have found a better way to spend $70,000 dollars, instead of wasting them on stupid street signs.
Not to mention that there are MLK commemorative

parks, signs, streets, etc all over the place. We already have Rosa Parks circle, and don't forget that Detroit is plastered with MLK streets, bridges, signs, etc already. We get it already...he was an influential leader for equality, but we don't need to be reminded of it EVERY day.
That sums it all up, to bad you can't get that published
winter is over

Holland, MI

#40 Apr 6, 2008
John wrote:
Just by reading the posts its possible to identify the liberals.
Any one who blames the gun- is a liberal.
why don't liberals understand the meaning of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY ?
people harm others, they make the decision to end a life, not the gun.
blaming a Inanimate object is silly, do you blame your pencil for spelling errors ?
want to end this violence, throw the liberals out of office, out of schools and especially the universities and any position of authority and bring common sense back into our county.
RIGHT! Your responses to the contrary means the truth hurts. Or maybe they don't like the "L" word...

Since: Feb 08

United States

#41 Apr 6, 2008
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. We ahve the medical mile. GR is refusing to notice there are problems. We have all the downtown expansion. What a joke. All this garbage is absolutely put in to make the biggies of GR look good. GR is as bad or worse than Flint or Detroit.
LoL GR as bad or worse than Flint or Detroit apparently you haven't left Michigan I am from Brooklyn, NY and GR is no where near as bad as Flint or Detroit a shooting ever once in awhile has to happen we don't live in a bubble.
freddie

Salt Lake City, UT

#42 Apr 6, 2008
Raised by the belt wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL GR as bad or worse than Flint or Detroit apparently you haven't left Michigan I am from Brooklyn, NY and GR is no where near as bad as Flint or Detroit a shooting ever once in awhile has to happen we don't live in a bubble.
Violence in the schools and the streets. It is getting worse all the time. Gangs are becoming very prevelant again. You must not have been in GR lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earl Marshall Cold Case Murder Jul '17 Just Wondering 1
Need help please Jul '17 indiana 3
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) May '17 Shawnele 160
News WZZM13 - BREAKING NEWS: Evacuation underway in ... (Jul '07) Mar '17 Sss 130
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '17 Charley Horse 157
sexting (Apr '14) Jan '17 Big man also 2
Ray Logan (Sep '16) Sep '16 A mother 1

Grant Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grant Mortgages