Salt cost will make winter road clear...

Salt cost will make winter road clearing pricier

There are 21 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Oct 27, 2008, titled Salt cost will make winter road clearing pricier. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

West Michigan witnessed the first pea-sized signs of winter Sunday: scattered hail seen from Grant to Sand Lake to Byron Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shoeless Eluder

Denver, CO

#23 Oct 31, 2008
I agree with Chad I see new signs going up all the time and they have just replaced light poles all over the city ( GR )near 28th Street and 131 the interchange at 131 and I96 , and now near Planefield and I96. What was wrong with the poles that were there? And those things cant be cheap. If a road doesn't get plowed and an emergency vehicle can't get to someones house, can the county or state be sued?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help please (Mar '17) Mar '18 Wondering 4
News Newaygo deputy faces sex charge for 2002 incident (Jul '08) Mar '18 Cathy 245
News Winner of $57M Mega Millions has criminal record (Jun '08) Dec '17 Richard Speck 161
Earl Marshall Cold Case Murder (Jul '17) Jul '17 Just Wondering 1
News WZZM13 - BREAKING NEWS: Evacuation underway in ... (Jul '07) Mar '17 Sss 130
News Caught on tape: man beats dogs (Mar '08) Feb '17 Charley Horse 157
sexting (Apr '14) Jan '17 Big man also 2

Grant Jobs

Personal Finance

Grant Mortgages