Grant business, Post Office at odds over deliveries

Full story: WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan

Ken Page owns A-Waste Sanitation Company in Newaygo County. Once each quarter, he sends out about 3,000 invoices.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

postal employee wrote:
Ok seriously this is ridicoulous. First off....for the people who complain that the stamps are going up so much...it was 1 cent. Most of you throw your pennies away....put 42 cents in your gas tank and drive it ANYWHERE in the US. Secondly...the whole story is one sided. Believe me...I know. We had him come in one time to complain...actually it wasnt him...it was his dad I think. We never heard of any more problems so I assumed it was taken care of. As for him not getting his mail back...he has a po box in Newaygo and uses his physical address in Grant on his letters. So I'm not sure what address he isnt getting mail at. I think Newaygo post office received a bad rep here. We have one of the best customer service ratings in the area. We DO care about our customers and we DO try to make everything right when it is brought to our attention. Before the public gets a bad taste for the USPS...get both sides of the story.
I think they tried to get both sides of the story but the post office never replied back
Hmmm

Traverse City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2008

Was the question addressed, whether these bills were mailed first class or bulk rate? Does bulk rate priced mail get returned to sender?? I know it will not be forwarded.
Joanie

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2008

Yes, actually it is--far safer than sending your financial information through the mail, after letting it sit in a mail box until picked up. My identity was stolen a couple of years ago--through a piece of mail. Never had a problem in 9 years of bill paying via the internet.
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Paying your bills online is soooooo safe and secure.
NOT!!!!!
THINK TWICE

Ravenna, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2008

The ideal of the driver hand delivering the invoices is just not fesable, The drivers job is to pick-up the trash, not deliver the mail. Its the post offices job to deliver the mail, the drivers have so many stops to pick-up in a certain time frame, there just would not be enough time in the day to complete both task!
bye-bye

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2008

Hmmm wrote:
Was the question addressed, whether these bills were mailed first class or bulk rate? Does bulk rate priced mail get returned to sender?? I know it will not be forwarded.
Bulk Rate mail is returned if it's endorsed "Return Service Requested".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 45 of45
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grant Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grant People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••