Mother hit and killed by car while wa...

Mother hit and killed by car while walking with toddler

There are 36 comments on the WIS-TV Columbia story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Mother hit and killed by car while walking with toddler. In it, WIS-TV Columbia reports that:

An Aiken woman was killed Saturday afternoon after she was hit by an SUV while walking on a sidewalk with her 2-year-old son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WIS-TV Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tammy craig

Warrenville, SC

#1 Apr 5, 2013
when two, or more women are together, they are always doing something illegal, they have to be watched
tammy craig

Warrenville, SC

#2 Apr 5, 2013
people that live in mill houses are trash
tammy craig

Warrenville, SC

#3 Apr 5, 2013
no mastercard
no mastercard
no mastercard
no mcdonalds
no mcdonalds
no mcdonalds
no collection no credit no jury no vote no census
tammy craig

Warrenville, SC

#4 Apr 5, 2013
Osama bon jovi is trash
tammy craig

Warrenville, SC

#5 Apr 5, 2013
topix workers are trash
Tom

Aiken, SC

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Tom Woodruff was the driver?
Thomas

Aiken, SC

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Wen a person mistreats, abuse or kill an animal. Charges and arrest are made to that person for cruelty to animals. My cousin Lukisha Thomas, her son and her fiancée Ray Charles Wooden Jr. was walking on the sidewalk on York Street in Aiken, SC after just leaving Popeye's Restaurant. Then Attorney Thomas G. Woodruff Jr. was diving an SUV and ran on the sidewalk where they were walking. He hit and killed Lukisha Thomas and rendered her fiancée in serious condition. There was no charges nor arrest made to Thomas G. Woodruff Jr. Now City of Aiken- Was my cousin Lukisha's death or fiancée's life less than an animal???
tammy craig

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2013
i am a pile of crap
i will burn in hell for all of eternity for my trasgressions against mankind
i am a heartless empty shell of what used to be a person
i should kill myself and make the world a better place
i believe this becasuse of how retardedly heartless i am when babies get killed
tammy craig

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
i liek to masturbate every time i see a baby murdered
Hunt

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2013
Charles Barancco is a dumb [email protected]@. Tom Woodruff, Jr., an Aiken attorney, should have been charged at the scene of the incident. If it had been Jeff Nation or Mike Toole they would have charged them immediately. The black lady was killed while walking on the sidewalk and the Aiken City Police Chief Barrancco doesn't know what to do. Bull Sh$$.

http://www.aikenstandard.com/article/20130412...
Mary

Augusta, GA

#11 Apr 15, 2013
If Dr. Maurice Shekeil Wallace, the spine doctor, was driving his car on the sidewalk and killed someone, they would have immediately arrested him, stacked and over charged him and threw him under the Aiken detention center.
Randy

Augusta, GA

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Charles Barancco and Tom Woodruff are golfing buddies. Tom Woodruff gets away with murder in Aiken due to law enforcement corruption.
Black Man

Augusta, GA

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Nothing but police incompetence. Richard Pearce, Aiken City Manager, should immediately fire Aiken Police Chief Charles Barancco. He should have never been hired over much better applicants from outside the local area. Woodruff should have been charged on the spot and required to take the breathalizer test as he was clearly driving while impaired.
Bubba

Augusta, GA

#14 Apr 18, 2013
We give Tom Woodruff, Jr. 2 points maybe 3 if you count the kid. Must have been drunk off his [email protected]@.
FIRE BARRANCCO

Aiken, SC

#15 Apr 18, 2013
FIRE Charles Barrancco!!!! The man doesn't know what to do unless Strom Thurmond, Jr. tells him. He's uneducated and incompetent. Send him back to the detention center where he belongs.
Barranco

Augusta, GA

#16 Apr 21, 2013
Charged him with nothing but careless driving, a $100 citation against the city ordinance. Barranco must be crazy. U mean to tell me that someone can run and kill someone walking on the sidewalk in Aiken and just get a careless driving citation? FIRE Barranco immediately!!!!!
Cavanaugh

United States

#17 Apr 22, 2013
Thomas wrote:
Wen a person mistreats, abuse or kill an animal. Charges and arrest are made to that person for cruelty to animals. My cousin Lukisha Thomas, her son and her fiancée Ray Charles Wooden Jr. was walking on the sidewalk on York Street in Aiken, SC after just leaving Popeye's Restaurant. Then Attorney Thomas G. Woodruff Jr. was diving an SUV and ran on the sidewalk where they were walking. He hit and killed Lukisha Thomas and rendered her fiancée in serious condition. There was no charges nor arrest made to Thomas G. Woodruff Jr. Now City of Aiken- Was my cousin Lukisha's death or fiancée's life less than an animal???
He was charged with careless driving. What a joke! Woodruff is a known drunk. He rode his jeep cherokee over 50 feet on the sidewalk and didn't even know he was traveling off the road. The City of Aiken doesn't care too much for blacks, but a white local attorney that's a different story.
Clyburn

Augusta, GA

#18 Apr 22, 2013
Black Man wrote:
Nothing but police incompetence. Richard Pearce, Aiken City Manager, should immediately fire Aiken Police Chief Charles Barancco. He should have never been hired over much better applicants from outside the local area. Woodruff should have been charged on the spot and required to take the breathalizer test as he was clearly driving while impaired.
Someone on the Aiken City Council needs to call for Charles Barranco's resignation.
WholeLeighSpirit

Wimauma, FL

#20 May 13, 2013
I read this story on facebook and thought it must be untrue so I googled it. I am appalled that there is no news coverage and very little info about it. I did read that the crime is till under investigation and sincerely hope that they nail that lawyer to the wall! My condolences to you and your family. I will be praying for y'all and pray that justice be served!
Mourning for the family

Hilton Head Island, SC

#21 May 13, 2013
I was just looking at this post and know nothing about this sitution except for what I have been reading. If all of this is true, yes I do believe this person should have been arrested and put in jail. Bond posted and then have his trial, and proven that he is quilty of what he did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea McCurry - Wakeboarder - Augusta CC 15 hr RivvACripplaz 107
confederate flag (Jul '15) Sat Blake 2
a hero who stood against injustice!!! Sep 20 Shanice Mickey 1
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Sep 20 Jeremy Criton 102
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Sep 20 Dr Beckles 150
Dishonest Copeland Elementary School Principal ... Sep 19 Felipe Kemp 1
Teleperformance facing criminal lawsuit: Only o... Sep 15 scott jeffereyz 2

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages