Aiken County Meth Lab Bust

Aiken County Meth Lab Bust

There are 45 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Aiken County Meth Lab Bust. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The Aiken County Sheriff's Office have arrested three people in connection to two methamphetamine laboratories in Bath and Graniteville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
roger huzendubel

Livingston, NJ

#42 Feb 19, 2010
Justice likes to state that white people are meth heads and child molesters. I think he is jealous of white people. they work harder and thus have more stuff, our women are not massively overweight and we got our shit together. black people cant survive without white people. look at africa
BigRigg Master of impalas

Montréal, Canada

#44 Mar 13, 2010
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I want to apologize to you.... yesterday I said I was going to place you on my iggg list, but I realize you have change your posting name and I accidently hit the reply button to your earlier comment... MY BAD.... but that is typical for white (aka pp people) to cotinue to change posting name.
Say stupid things and come back the next day, or later in the day posting under different names.
As I have stated... you are demonstrating stalking behaviors. You attempted to attach yourself to another posters yesterday, they ignored you as I did. Oh BTW, thanks for correcting my spelling "flee-market educator"... or is it flea-market.
We (at least I am) are done unless you chose to post under another name. You can continue to talk to self if you like... it won't surprise me if you do come back under another name. You're obviously seeking attention.
Why are you a Racist or maybe a Rapist
BigRigg Master of impalas

Montréal, Canada

#45 Mar 13, 2010
Why are you a Racist or maybe a Rapist Justice
Justice

Aiken, SC

#46 Mar 14, 2010
Crack Head wrote:
We heard Sheriff Mike Hunt's wife was a crack head and got set to rehab. The sheriff needs to get the price of crack down like he did with his water bill.
We heard that Sheriff Mike Hunt is being investigated by SLED and the attorney general for misconduct in office and obstruction of justice.
Some Dude

North Augusta, SC

#47 Apr 5, 2010
Who is this Master of Impalas retard anyway? Is it true that he blows goats?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakeboarding hell on the savannah river (Jun '16) Sun Corker 248
2nd & Charles: Promotes RACISM in Augusta Georgia! Jan 11 inquisitivity 4
Aiken Housing Center don't buy your house from ... Jan 9 Tonya James 5
Firehouse Subs on Walton Way: Staff of Reprobat... Jan 9 Tonya James 2
Vicki Smith / University Hospital: Racism & Mis... Jan 5 Patrica Love 2
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jan 5 Gloria 117
Hardee's Manager Towanda on Bel Air Rd: Rude an... Jan 5 Dave 4

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages