Aiken County Meth Lab Bust

Aiken County Meth Lab Bust

There are 45 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 12, 2008, titled Aiken County Meth Lab Bust. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The Aiken County Sheriff's Office have arrested three people in connection to two methamphetamine laboratories in Bath and Graniteville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“SUNDANCE ”

Since: Nov 07

CAPITAL CREW 1%er

#1 Mar 12, 2008
what kind of dumbass puts a meth lab in the friggin' hottest part of a house?????
Talk about spontaneous combustion......
old salt dog

Columbia, SC

#2 Mar 12, 2008
did they work for the rail road?

Since: Mar 08

Georgia

#3 Mar 12, 2008
WARLOCK wrote:
what kind of dumbass puts a meth lab in the friggin' hottest part of a house?????
I was just thinking the same exact thing!!! Must have been sampling a little too much of their product! I wonder, if you combine the three of them if you'd come up with a full set of teeth or even a double digit IQ??
I aint mad at you

Dillon, SC

#4 Mar 13, 2008
no pictures? must be white folks
get over it

Columbia, SC

#5 Mar 13, 2008
I aint mad at you wrote:
Whats color have to do with it? White, black or whatever, at least they are off the street.

“possum slayer”

Since: Feb 08

live in the woods

#6 Mar 13, 2008
WARLOCK wrote:
a crackhead :-)

“SUNDANCE ”

Since: Nov 07

CAPITAL CREW 1%er

#7 Mar 13, 2008
I aint mad at you wrote:
The acid oxidation properties of the chemical reaction involved in meth manufacture acts as a bleaching agent. This is why ya can't really tell what colors they used to be...I am guessing Red Man tobacco stained complexion.
Beauty in many Shades

Columbia, SC

#8 Mar 13, 2008
Meth, crack and underage children... a white mans paradise.....

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 13, 2008
Beauty in many Shades wrote:
You and Justice should go work for the Nation of Islam. I hear they need more racists.
Justice

AOL

#10 Mar 13, 2008
I aint mad at you wrote:
no doubt!!
Justice

AOL

#11 Mar 13, 2008
Beauty in many Shades wrote:
no doubt!!

Chicago, IL

#12 Mar 13, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
no doubt!!
Double posting Justice? What's the matter, the prison DSL not working. I noticed you didn't mention any pictures of the other multiple criminals online today. Maybe it's because they wheren't PP...

“I made the Devil do it.”

Since: Jan 08

Right behind you!

#13 Mar 13, 2008
Justice, why are you so racist?
Justice

AOL

#14 Mar 13, 2008
ReallyBatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Double posting Justice? What's the matter, the prison DSL not working. I noticed you didn't mention any pictures of the other multiple criminals online today. Maybe it's because they wheren't PP...
Lmaooo, stupid, stupid, stupid.... you can tell the difference foem double posting, and posting the same (agreeable) comment to two different comments... figures. Boy you racist people are tooooooooo much!!
Justice

AOL

#15 Mar 13, 2008
Vonkarolinas wrote:
Justice, why are you so racist?
because I don't listen to "90 alternative rock"... that makes me a racist?

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 13, 2008
I think everyone here can see who the real racist is except you Justice. In fact, others are even asking YOU why?

Keep stats today?

And it's "FROM" not "FOEM"...
ZWA

Columbia, SC

#17 Mar 13, 2008
Meth labs in Aiken ? I'm shocked !
Justice

AOL

#18 Mar 13, 2008
ReallyBatty wrote:
I think everyone here can see who the real racist is except you Justice. In fact, others are even asking YOU why?
Keep stats today?
And it's "FROM" not "FOEM"...
You know I want to apologize to you.... yesterday I said I was going to place you on my iggg list, but I realize you have change your posting name and I accidently hit the reply button to your earlier comment... MY BAD.... but that is typical for white (aka pp people) to cotinue to change posting name.

Say stupid things and come back the next day, or later in the day posting under different names.

As I have stated... you are demonstrating stalking behaviors. You attempted to attach yourself to another posters yesterday, they ignored you as I did. Oh BTW, thanks for correcting my spelling "flee-market educator"... or is it flea-market.

We (at least I am) are done unless you chose to post under another name. You can continue to talk to self if you like... it won't surprise me if you do come back under another name. You're obviously seeking attention.

BWG

“Cogito ergo sum”

Since: May 07

Irmo

#19 Mar 13, 2008
I aint mad at you wrote:
LOL...Last time there were no pictures the same question was raised and based on the names, it was assumed they were all white. When the pictures finally got posted they were mixed. Race don't matter to drug dealers, it's a green thing.

Chicago, IL

#20 Mar 13, 2008
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I want to apologize to you.... yesterday I said I was going to place you on my iggg list, but I realize you have change your posting name and I accidently hit the reply button to your earlier comment... MY BAD.... but that is typical for white (aka pp people) to cotinue to change posting name.
Say stupid things and come back the next day, or later in the day posting under different names.
As I have stated... you are demonstrating stalking behaviors. You attempted to attach yourself to another posters yesterday, they ignored you as I did. Oh BTW, thanks for correcting my spelling "flee-market educator"... or is it flea-market.
We (at least I am) are done unless you chose to post under another name. You can continue to talk to self if you like... it won't surprise me if you do come back under another name. You're obviously seeking attention.
I didn't have a choice on the name change. Batty was already registered so I picked "ReallyBatty".

You can go ahead and ignore me, but the fact is - each time you make a racist comment, I am going to point it out until you admit you are nothing more then an angry racist who blames everything wrong on other people.

The fact is, if you applied yourself, obtained a decent education, and worked hard there is nothing a person like you would not be able to achieve.

Remember when you asked me about a solution to the problem. Well, you are the problem. You come on here and represent the African Americans in this Country as racist, hypocritical, ignorant and uneducated. Your racist hateful posts incite others.

The fact is most African American's are far from that. So why not do society a favor and stop posting derogatory posts and then we can all get along.

Your friendly PP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 plead guilty in Aiken illegal immigrant prost... (Dec '12) Fri Graniteville blk man 6
Juan Gamboa arrested by Aiken sheriff deputy Da... (Jan '14) Fri Aaron 92
Ashley Agnew Hammack - Assistant Solicitor Jul 30 Jim 3
Judge Patrick Sullivan Definite Suspension (Jul '09) Jul 29 Monique Willison 17
WEINBERGER'S FURNITURE & MATTRESS SHOWCASE Scan... Jul 29 Monique Willison 1
Racist Tabloid Newspaper -The Augusta Chronicle... Jul 29 Monique Willison 1
News Editorial: Not time to hedge on Confederate fla... Jul 8 Ecossais 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages