Deputies: Man Molested Boy, Girl in S...

Deputies: Man Molested Boy, Girl in Span of 8 Years

There are 26 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 26, 2007, titled Deputies: Man Molested Boy, Girl in Span of 8 Years. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

" The Aiken County Sheriff's Office has arrested a Graniteville man concerning a series of sexual assaults over a span of eight years involving two children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OH PLEASE

Lexington, SC

#1 Jun 26, 2007
Like I have said many a times before, cut off his yankee, shove it down his throat and let him choke to death on it...save the taxpayers some money!
Sandy

West Columbia, SC

#3 Jun 26, 2007
The crudd!
What IS it with all these adults going after kids?
What a sick world we have become.
Tough Justice

Decatur, GA

#4 Jun 26, 2007
Why did it take so long for this piece of s**t to be caught. The Bible says "Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord." But what is should say is, "vengeance is mine, but you can have him until I can get to him!" Bet if you get to digging, you will find that others were involved in keeping his secret...
Haiku Homey

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 26, 2007
Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum...

Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum...

Scum Scum Scum Scum Scum.
One Love

Columbia, SC

#6 Jun 26, 2007
Another WOWC crime...add that to the stats
ksa

Duluth, GA

#8 Jun 26, 2007
Sandy wrote:
The crudd!
What IS it with all these adults going after kids?
What a sick world we have become.
This is nothing new...its NOT WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME....ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS...the only good thing is that more people speak up about it now....but its a tragic as its ever been
WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN? FOR INSTANCE R.KELLY IS A PEDOPHILE HIMSELF HE LIKES YOUNG GIRLS BUT NO ONE TREATS HIM AS SUCH BECAUSE HE IS A STAR AND MAKES GOOD MUSIC...to me a child's safety (yes teenage girls too) is more important than the next HOT CD!!!!

RRE

Since: Feb 07

Lugoff, SC

#10 Jun 26, 2007
ksa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nothing new...its NOT WHAT THIS WORLD HAS BECOME....ITS BEEN LIKE THIS FOR YEARS...the only good thing is that more people speak up about it now....but its a tragic as its ever been
WHO IS GOING TO SAVE THE CHILDREN? FOR INSTANCE R.KELLY IS A PEDOPHILE HIMSELF HE LIKES YOUNG GIRLS BUT NO ONE TREATS HIM AS SUCH BECAUSE HE IS A STAR AND MAKES GOOD MUSIC...to me a child's safety (yes teenage girls too) is more important than the next HOT CD!!!!
I agree...it is nothing new.

One question though, who is R. Kelly?

Thanks
Kitty

Columbia, SC

#12 Jun 26, 2007
Well I hope they deny him bond. I find it appauling that "the system" continues to let these sex offenders make bond. They need to keep them locked up until after they go to court.
Justice

AOL

#13 Jun 26, 2007
One Love wrote:
Another WOWC crime...add that to the stats
Lmaooo ONE, I am running out of space trying to keep up with these molestors. I see RORY have one (baby picture) on his posting name.
I bet he sitting there looking at his own child counting the days till he decides it time to molest it.
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

#14 Jun 26, 2007
Electrocute him, bury him, dig him up, and electrocute him again.
One Love

Columbia, SC

#15 Jun 26, 2007
ksa wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree that R Kelly has always liked em young..But I think that there is also a difference..these folks molest children, babies, and boys....and thats just gross..
One Love

Columbia, SC

#16 Jun 26, 2007
RRE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree...it is nothing new.
One question though, who is R. Kelly?
Thanks
He wrote the TITLE SONG for SPACE JAM that cartoon with Micheal Jordan and bugs bunny.."I BELIVE I CAN FLY"
Justice

AOL

#17 Jun 26, 2007
ksa wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know what R. Kelly did was wrong. But, that is just one "black" male... yes I said it because it seems as if you wanted to but for whatever reason your tongue got stuck. However, almost ever day you read the news you see these helpless young kids are being molested by a white person... why is that?

It is wrong to molest a female child.... but, it just goes to show how mentally unstable these people are...."male kids" also.
lala

Rembert, SC

#18 Jun 26, 2007
i tell you cut it off thats the way to do it if they dont know what to do with it cut the MF off make that a law.
crazy

Chester, SC

#19 Jun 26, 2007
2 words.... tree him
ta5ha

Sumter, SC

#20 Jun 26, 2007
he is a very sick indivual
ta5ha

Sumter, SC

#21 Jun 26, 2007
people like him should not be allowed to be around kids and they need to have their middle parts chop off. if they would do that to someone eles kid they would do it to theirs he deserve to spend the rest of his life behind bars
cin

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jun 26, 2007
yep, that is the way perps go! you should know there are more not gonna tell victims out there...

“...rub your belly...”

Since: Apr 07

Columbia, sc

#23 Jun 26, 2007
One Love wrote:
<quoted text>
But I think that there is also a difference..
please understand, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE TO THE VICTIMS! YOUNG FEMALES SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE BREEDING STOCK FOR GREEDY ADULT PERSONAL GAINS. could you just, WAKE THE !!!! UP AND THINK!

“Country Girl”

Since: May 07

The real Boonedocks

#24 Jun 26, 2007
He molested 2 CHILDREN , a boy and a girl. He deserves the death penalty, even though he won't get it. Our law makers needs to address this type crime and make the sentences life in jail or death . That's what his two victims got, a life sentence. Turn me loose with him ! He wouldn't hurt another person. SCUM BAG!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edmond Police: Man Accused In Shooting Of Ex-Gi... 5 hr chittybanggang 2
Georgia ALS Association Thanks Rev. Dr. Frankly... (Jan '16) Tue Georgia ALS 3
The 2017 ALS Awareness Marathon Across Aiken Co... Tue Georgia ALS 4
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Aiken Newsfeed 80
Honoring Black History Month: Rev. Franklyn Vic... Mon Aiken Newsfeed 3
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Mon NAACP Aiken Chapter 130
Wakeboarding hell on the savannah river (Jun '16) Jan 12 Tardness 90

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages