Aiken Teacher Accused of Sex with Teen

Aiken Teacher Accused of Sex with Teen

There are 3 comments on the WACH-TV Columbia story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Aiken Teacher Accused of Sex with Teen. In it, WACH-TV Columbia reports that:

A SouthA Carolina middle school teacher has been accused of engaging in sexual activity with a 14-year-old. Multiple media outlets reported Tuesday that 38-year-old Tammy Joy Key of Graniteville is charged with four counts of lewd act and four counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WACH-TV Columbia.

Wild Bill

North Augusta, SC

#1 Oct 22, 2009
Judging from the mug shot of this woman, no wonder she has to troll for sex at a middle school. BLEEAACHHH!!

Aiken, SC

#2 Oct 31, 2009
I wish my school teacher had sex with me she was HOT !I would not kiss and tell.
Wild Bill

North Augusta, SC

#3 Nov 2, 2009
Like the florida woman that got busted for having sex with her 13 year old student? She was HOT!! What kind of moron was that kid for talking about it and then jinxing it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Practice your Christian ways. Oct 25 Wrong 1
Bridgestone Oct 24 Tony Stark 1
Aiken County Bad Cop Tommy Platt Oct 24 Tony Stark 2
William S. "Billy" Morris / Augusta Chronicle: ... (Jun '15) Oct 21 satire desk 3
If nobody likes MIKE HUNT, Why do they keep ele... Oct 21 Twanged 2
Aiken Police Corruption - Another Case of False... (Dec '09) Oct 21 CHelm 55
JEFF RUCKER: fired news reporter, liar & con ar... Oct 21 Tangent 3

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages