Officials: Aiken Man Arrested for Trafficking Heroin

Full story: WLTX Columbia

The Aiken County Sheriff's Office has arrested a Graniteville man after police say he was trafficking more than fourteen grams of heroin.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 9, 2008
one love

Lugoff, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

he might as well run for Lt.gov so he could get less time !!!!!!!!!! or maybe he should have sold the dope to a state official and get less time !!!!!!!!!!it's not going to stop someone just got pissed off----that's what happen when u sell on someone else's turf!!!!!!!!!!

“Yes I'm a Jacka$$”

Since: Nov 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

one love wrote:
he might as well run for Lt.gov so he could get less time !!!!!!!!!! or maybe he should have sold the dope to a state official and get less time !!!!!!!!!!it's not going to stop someone just got pissed off----that's what happen when u sell on someone else's turf!!!!!!!!!!
HuH ? Can somebody translate this to english ?
Officer Perjury

Grovetown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Police say alot of things. Some will even lie under oath just to make a case.
IGOR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2008

Officer Perjury wrote:
Police say alot of things. Some will even lie under oath just to make a case.
I'm sure you were innocent bro.
Tomfoolery

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

ilikecheese wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the Heroin talking to her.
On the Blue Line

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

one love wrote:
I think they meant State Treasurer.. Not sure. And is it just me, or does he look like he's crying in his mug shot?? Really? Crying? It's a real b*tch when reality hits...
one love

Lugoff, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

ilikecheese wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe u can understand this ----how many drug dealers do think r black--own their own private jet--own money laundering banks--own stock in money laundering banks--have access to private military protection of all those resources--and lie when they open their moths to the whole world--GET THE PICTURE--WITH ALL THAT ARMOUR WHY NOT BRING FOOD TO NEEDY PEOPLE--EDUCATION--BOOKS --I'M SURE MOST LOGICAL THINKING PEOPLE WOULD NOT BRING DRUGS INTO YOUR OWN COUNTRY--FOR THAT WOULD DESTROY THE INHABITANTS OF THAT COUNTRY--ON THE OTHER HAND IF THAT'S ALL U THINK OF --IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL WELL BEING AND NOT OF OTHERS --DON'T BLAME THE WHO U GAVE IT TO SELL--BUT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A TRAP --BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION UPON GETTING IN AIKEN,SC--U KNOW THAT AS WELL AS ALL OTHERS

“If you can't be a good example”

Since: Mar 07

be a warning

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Look! It's Justlice!
sure thing

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

Look at those BIG ears..lol

U know what to do, just shoot him and spare the tax payers
On the Blue Line

Augusta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2008

one love wrote:
<quoted text>maybe u can understand this ----how many drug dealers do think r black--own their own private jet--own money laundering banks--own stock in money laundering banks--have access to private military protection of all those resources--and lie when they open their moths to the whole world--GET THE PICTURE--WITH ALL THAT ARMOUR WHY NOT BRING FOOD TO NEEDY PEOPLE--EDUCATION--BOOKS --I'M SURE MOST LOGICAL THINKING PEOPLE WOULD NOT BRING DRUGS INTO YOUR OWN COUNTRY--FOR THAT WOULD DESTROY THE INHABITANTS OF THAT COUNTRY--ON THE OTHER HAND IF THAT'S ALL U THINK OF --IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL WELL BEING AND NOT OF OTHERS --DON'T BLAME THE WHO U GAVE IT TO SELL--BUT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS A TRAP --BECAUSE OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION UPON GETTING IN AIKEN,SC--U KNOW THAT AS WELL AS ALL OTHERS
WTF??? Got news for you. In all my years in the U.S. Coast Guard, I NEVER once busted a go-fast full of U.S. citizens bringing kilos of cocaine into this country! I got plenty that were from Columbia, Cuba, and even a couple from Haiti. Race doesn't have anything to do with it either, stupidity does. And with all of that ranting you just did, you really should have spell checked.
Columbia_Cuba

Wagener, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

It's ColOmbia. Totally different place than our "magnificent capital."
OK and who owns his own jet? Think please before you plink the keys.
dougie

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2008

Hey. I went to school with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Column: Nuclear industry has reshaped community Fri Kiljoy 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Thu NEW PAIR OF GLASSES 1,146
Jimmy Carroll Paving (Dec '10) Thu Mike and Cathy Wi... 21
Judge rules in favor of City of North Augusta o... Wed Parker 1
Juan Gamboa arrested by Aiken sheriff deputy Da... (Jan '14) Aug 18 Incompetent sheriff 74
Officers, South Meadows neighbors enjoy 'Night ... Aug 18 fheonia 1
Businesses partner to beautify North Augusta El... Aug 18 Amyeie 1

Search the Graniteville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Graniteville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Graniteville People Search