colin

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2012
ok jimmy since you want to.use social media to try and intimidate members of the community lets turn this into a q&a. how do you plan to eliminate the thugs and violence in the community better than Mr hunt has done?
andy

Birmingham, AL

#2 Jul 25, 2012
I guess he ran away
Andy

Aiken, SC

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Jim where are you? Did you get beaten up doing your day job playing cops and robbers at your security company? Did your 63 year old body just give out due to the exhaustive day of threatening people who are more qualified and intelligent than you? Does character assassination of the current sheriff take that much of a toll that you needed a vacation? Is russ and jeff to much to handle since you guys are all good bedfellows?
original worker

Atlanta, GA

#4 Sep 2, 2012
Oh where did Mr vause go? Did he run and hide when a real issue came to light? Or is he building his inbred good for nothing boys a new single wide in his back yard? Maybe his oldest boy is missing his lockdown cell from the old jail....
tammt craig

Aiken, SC

#5 Sep 2, 2012
i have kidnapped jim
he is my sex slave
he can fit his entire head in my mud hole
if he wiggles a bit i can almost feel it
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#6 Dec 17, 2012
It is so nice that I don't have to put up with you slobs anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wakeboarding hell on the savannah river 3 hr MoombaBoyz 64
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Fri Reallydude 123
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Thu Hurray 62
Aiken Regional Hospital is the most racist & in... Thu Scotty Colmbeson 2
Mae's Video : Racist BEWARE! Stay away lousy Ad... Jul 27 Martiey Jayne 2
Bob Richards Toyota: racism and job discriminat... Jul 26 Bob 3
Aiken County Detention Center Mismanaged (Sep '10) Jul 23 Ditzygal 69

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages