Officers Still Searching for Murder S...

Officers Still Searching for Murder Suspects

There are 10 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 14, 2007, titled Officers Still Searching for Murder Suspects. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

The Aiken County Sheriff's Office holds warrants for the arrest of 24-year-old Koran M. Sapp of 901 Karlmie Lane in Graniteville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Olive Oyl

Columbia, SC

#1 Nov 14, 2007
These three look like fine, upstanding members of the community...NOT!

I hope these losers are arrested SOON before they kill again.
IGOR

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2007
WOW, a whole group of punk thugs that would be a good fit for Mr. McMaster's "no parole idea". I'd bet the families of these victims would agree.
TM GW

Silverstreet, SC

#5 Nov 14, 2007
I wish these people had something in common so that we would be able to identify the characteristics of criminals...

Oh well...
SICK OF IT ALL

Fenton, MI

#6 Nov 14, 2007
WHY DOES WLTX ALWAYS ERASE MY COMMENTS?
wwjd

United States

#7 Nov 14, 2007
hope they are found and killed.
IGOR

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#8 Nov 14, 2007
TM GW wrote:
I wish these people had something in common so that we would be able to identify the characteristics of criminals...
Oh well...
If Harry shows up ask him.
CAREFUL OBSERVER

Myrtle Beach, SC

#9 Nov 14, 2007
DID YOU THINK TO CALL IN THE FORREST ACRES POLICE DEPARTMENT DETECTIVES ON THIS ONE? I GUESS NOT! THEY GOT DICK TRACY BAT MAN OVER THERE.
CAREFUL OBSERVER

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Nov 14, 2007
SICK OF IT ALL wrote:
WELL THAT'S BECAUSE YOU BRING UP TOO MANY GOOS QUESTIONS.
open your eye

Irmo, SC

#11 Nov 14, 2007
they r not worth much in finding orthe murder and what ever crime they may have committed is not that important --or maybe just another bkl on blk crime ----the real q is would the price for finding these individuals be that low if the alledged victim was european descent---that's just 1 way of looking at the situation remember every story ha s2 sides---Hotep
open your eye

Irmo, SC

#12 Nov 14, 2007
SICK OF IT ALL wrote:
they used to do the same to me as well---i think it's ethnicity--but all i did was tell the truth--Hotep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea McCurry - Wakeboarder - Augusta CC (Jun '17) Apr 20 Augusta Wakeboarding 429
Beware of Dorothy Spaulding & Watchmen Broadcas... (Feb '16) Apr 19 Robert Charleston 10
Ashley Rabon Apr 19 WTF 1
Old Heidelberg Inn (Jun '08) Apr 18 George 25
Judge Patrick Sullivan Definite Suspension (Jul '09) Apr 14 Mike 25
News Baby dies after nine hours in car (Apr '06) Apr 5 Superfly 7
Mae's Video : Racist BEWARE! Stay away lousy Ad... (Jul '16) Apr 4 Patrick Fay 13

Graniteville Jobs

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages