Judge Gives Final Approval to Granite...

Judge Gives Final Approval to Graniteville Settlement

There are 2 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Judge Gives Final Approval to Graniteville Settlement. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A federal judge has approved a settlement that pays thousands of dollars to hundreds of people injured in a train derailment that released a toxic cloud over the town of Graniteville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Springfield, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2007
'BOUT DANG TIME...now they can get their treatments and pay their bills wait...and they can MOVE!!!

Macon, GA

#2 Jun 26, 2007
money can not replace the love ones lost to the accident.but I hope it helps the family to move on an rebuild their lives.and for those that were left sick maybe this will help them get the proper treatment that they need.i will always miss my brother who I lost in this accident.Willie Charles Shealey may you rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake Boarders on river. (Jul '14) 13 hr Tardness 58
Van Haastrecht Wake wiggers (Jan '13) 13 hr Tardness 127
cork Oct 3 Haha 4
News Blotter for Sept. 25 Sep 25 agape 1
Who knows Danny from Clarkson Construction (Dec '09) Sep 23 Still wondering 10
False Charges Dismissed Against Heath Wetherington (Feb '11) Sep 21 Weeks 15
News Aiken officials introduce hospitality tax track... Sep 9 Fix The Roads 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Graniteville Mortgages