Burglary Suspect Arrested After Hidin...

Burglary Suspect Arrested After Hiding At Ex-Wife's Home

There are 8 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 4, 2008, titled Burglary Suspect Arrested After Hiding At Ex-Wife's Home. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Aiken County deputies have arrested a man they say broke into an auto insurance business, and later found him hiding at his ex-wife's home about a mile away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

“Preggo again! ”

Since: Jan 08

Back in Columbia

#1 Apr 4, 2008
oooh..Ain't he perdy (not) Why did he rob an auto insurance place of all places. I always thought most insurance places take mainly checks and money orders. At least the one I'm with does. No cash

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#2 Apr 4, 2008
Another example of a fine up-standing citizen. What was he going to do, give himself full coverage insurance?
Lil One

Columbia, SC

#3 Apr 4, 2008
youre-kidding wrote:
Another example of a fine up-standing citizen. What was he going to do, give himself full coverage insurance?
LOL @ your comment.

No he went to see if he could find his policy.lol
Jack Black

West Columbia, SC

#4 Apr 4, 2008
If I was running from the cops the last I would go would be my ex-wifes house.(If I had a ex wife that is)

“Speak your mind.”

Since: Aug 07

Columbia, SC

#5 Apr 4, 2008
youre-kidding wrote:
Ha ha!! Why does his hair look purple in that pic? He looks like a troll...the one on the left...

http://www.tvacres.com/images/troll2.jpg

Since: Mar 08

Ridge Spring, SC

#6 Apr 4, 2008
Stating the obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!! Why does his hair look purple in that pic? He looks like a troll...the one on the left...
http://www.tvacres.com/images/troll2.jpg
LOL..he went to his EX-wifes house to hide and I bet she said.."c'mere honey, I'll dye your hair so if anyone saw you,nobody will recognize you"...dummy!!! Talk about a bad hair day!!!
youre-kidding

Augusta, GA

#7 Apr 5, 2008
Puff

Sumter, SC

#8 Apr 5, 2008
I bet the ex-wife called the police.(That'll teach him not to pay child support)!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graniteville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shamrocks and Siren Event Mar 18 FireWife 1
Shamrocks and Sirens Event Mar 18 FireWife 1
Aiken County Public Schools are the worst Schoo... (Jan '16) Mar 17 U Failed 6
BOB RICHARDS Nissan: A Dealership of Jerks! Rac... Mar 17 BOB U Failed 4
"U Fail", aka Andy Lee: BOB Richards Nissan Job... Mar 17 BOB U Failed 1
Bob Richards Nissan and Toyota Car Dealerships ... Mar 17 U Failed 2
Civil Rights Pioneer Wins Legal Case Against EV... Mar 17 truthrevealed 1

Graniteville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance