Shooting details sought

Shooting details sought

There are 2 comments on the The Herald story from Jun 2, 2009, titled Shooting details sought. In it, The Herald reports that:

H.F. "Sonny" Gohrman was going door-to-door Friday afternoon warning people about Japanese knotweed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

My Brother

San Diego, CA

#1 Jun 3, 2009
Don't believe everything you read. Dan was a good man and a great brother. For everyonee that wants to comment on a subject they really know nothing about, answer me this, why was my brother handcuffed and shot in the head? Oh yea, they didn't print that in the paper did they!

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#2 Jun 3, 2009
My Brother wrote:
Don't believe everything you read. Dan was a good man and a great brother. For everyonee that wants to comment on a subject they really know nothing about, answer me this, why was my brother handcuffed and shot in the head? Oh yea, they didn't print that in the paper did they!
When I read the lead story on the matter, something just didn't seem right. There was more there than met the eye.
I just can't imagine that someone who is described by his neighbors and friends as warm and friendly just up and becoming hostile for no reason.
It just didn't make sense.
I've a feeling that before this is all over, there are going to be heads rolling, figuratively speaking.
I used to work at the Busy Bee until I retired from there a few years ago.
Can't say as I ever met your brother, as the name doesn't ring any bells.
But anyway, my express condolences for you loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in search of an old friend Jul '17 looking 1
Moving to lake Stevens (Feb '17) Jul '17 Freddy 2
boyd lake history (Sep '06) Jul '17 DeeLB 3
HUGE 5 FAMILY GARAGE SALE FRIDAY & SATURDAY MAY... May '17 Anonymous 1
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Jan '17 GF Guy 5
Theif in the neighborhood (Sep '16) Sep '16 West galeba 1
Lost dog (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jerrie 1

Granite Falls Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance