Former Granite Falls mayor busted in ...

Former Granite Falls mayor busted in drug sting

There are 4 comments on the KOMOradio story from Apr 17, 2010, titled Former Granite Falls mayor busted in drug sting. In it, KOMOradio reports that:

A former mayor of Granite Falls was among those arrested Friday afternoon as part of a large drug sting across Snohomish County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOMOradio.

Monkey

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2010
Outstanding reporting on the entire incident, Its great to see our PD doing good for the community. You guys did a great job at covering the sting, Although the selection of residents to interview, specifically the 50 year old male "Granite Falls native" not the best representation of our town, last count he's had the same PD called to his house at least 30 times since he moved here a few years ago and has been arrested by the same PD he was giving kudo's to. Wish they could have used someone with some credibility. "the police are doing a good job" Kind of anti climactic and ruined the entire report.
joshua

Redmond, WA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
granite falls is goingon this sting with pure luck they may have arrested 30 people on suposive drug charges but did they really have proof are r they just bluffin they did all this with no warrents aresting people wo really didnt have any drugs on pc warrents meaning for anything they could make up i lost my car my little bit of money i had saved to make thing easier for my family and now im on the run again officer oddegard has made up lies for aslong as i can remember with about 20 arest by oddegard but 3-4 have stuck i was an addict and ya i recently had a relape but have gotten back on track from marking tires to slander tonow trying to look good off some made up faulty police work if u dont believe me google officer odagard
nick

Redmond, WA

#3 Apr 19, 2010
he has the most arrest in washington state w no convictions why is this!!!???? but if your a girl and you r willing to do a favor hes the officer to get
josh

Redmond, WA

#4 Apr 19, 2010
if anyone else see's anything ive missed post an ad snohomish county desearves to know the truth i will be turnin myself in soon im not going to let his grudge afect my hole life i have a family that wants me home someday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite Falls Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife sexual past revealed. (Jan '15) Nov '17 thetruth30p 6
News Body found in Stillaguamish River identified as... (Jul '11) Oct '17 Unknown 10
HUGE 5 FAMILY GARAGE SALE FRIDAY & SATURDAY MAY... (May '17) Sep '17 Mountain Loop Aut... 2
in search of an old friend (Jul '17) Jul '17 looking 1
Moving to lake Stevens (Feb '17) Jul '17 Freddy 2
boyd lake history (Sep '06) Jul '17 DeeLB 3
Theif in the neighborhood (Sep '16) Sep '16 West galeba 1

Granite Falls Jobs

Personal Finance

Granite Falls Mortgages