Comments
1 - 20 of 144 Comments Last updated Oct 31, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
dark shadow

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

we live in america i think we have the right to TWEET what we want to!!! maybe they shouldnt let teachers wear what they want and have to waer uniforms just like the kids. you say the news will be here? cool lets make us look more like trash then what we already look like. way to go gchs!!

#FREE EVERYONE!!
what NOW

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 24, 2012
 
what was tweeted
mahz

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Sorry little child, but those rights don't apply when you're in school.

Since: Aug 10

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stop Communism,#FreeJustice!
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

Communism? Not allowing someone to tweet is now communism?

You guys need to stop tweeting and pay attention in world history. You are making a fool of yourself.
free bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 24, 2012
 
hopefully the younger generation does realize what our country is coming to..... even if it is something stupid like tweeting in school that opens their eyes to it... we are loosing our freedom on a daily basis. It is up to the younger people to do something about it, since the current adult generation are a bunch of cowards.. the government should fear the people, instead the people fear the government... that's tyrany..
Lmao

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

free bird wrote:
hopefully the younger generation does realize what our country is coming to..... even if it is something stupid like tweeting in school that opens their eyes to it... we are loosing our freedom on a daily basis. It is up to the younger people to do something about it, since the current adult generation are a bunch of cowards.. the government should fear the people, instead the people fear the government... that's tyrany..
It is too bad that you did not pay attention to the educators of your generation when they were teaching you basic grammar and spelling. Loose= Loose morals, loose screws, etc while Lose= Lose car keys, lose your mind, lose your freedom in this instance. Tyranny, c'mon, everyone at least has spellcheck! If you are trying to make a " What this world is coming to.....doomsday prophecy" point it has more impact if it is properly constructed.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

free bird wrote:
hopefully the younger generation does realize what our country is coming to..... even if it is something stupid like tweeting in school that opens their eyes to it... we are loosing our freedom on a daily basis. It is up to the younger people to do something about it, since the current adult generation are a bunch of cowards.. the government should fear the people, instead the people fear the government... that's tyrany..
Do you realize what was tweeted? It was sexual harassment. If you pulled that crap at a job you'd be fired over it. Sorry, but no one has a right to sexually harass.
mugger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

When is it you want to tweet? Is it as you are going from class to class, at lunch? If so then you should be able to do so, but if you are doing this while you are in class when you should be paying attention to the teacher then put your phone away. After reading some of the post in this thread I think there is a couple that need to take a couse in remedial english.
mugger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 24, 2012
 
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize what was tweeted? It was sexual harassment. If you pulled that crap at a job you'd be fired over it. Sorry, but no one has a right to sexually harass.
You are absolutely right. Wish I had seen this before I added my two cents.
free bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 24, 2012
 
I don't recall saying anything about doomsday... jus that, we as the people need to take our country back from the powers that be... chances are, you are one of the cowards that are okay with being a sheep.... u can go through my grammer with a fine tooth comb if you want, but at least I'm smart enough to see what this countries future holds if continue down the path we are headed...
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

free bird wrote:
I don't recall saying anything about doomsday... jus that, we as the people need to take our country back from the powers that be... chances are, you are one of the cowards that are okay with being a sheep.... u can go through my grammer with a fine tooth comb if you want, but at least I'm smart enough to see what this countries future holds if continue down the path we are headed...
You are supporting a tweet that was sexual harassment and then claiming that by not allowing kids to disrupt class and sexually harass our freedoms are being eroded. That's a bunch of horseshit.

If you go to a movie theater and try tweeting through the whole thing, thereby disrupting the ability of everyone else to watch the movie you would be thrown out. Is that an infringement on freedom?

If you tweet while driving and fail to pay attention to the road you will be ticketed. Is that an infringement on freedom?

What specific freedoms do you feel that you have lost that warrant your attitude?
No Idiot Here

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The last time I checked, education was compulsory in Illinois until the 16th birthday. After that, you can show the whole world how uneducated you are while trying to suck off government welfare. You want your freedom? Be free to be stupid. If you don't like uniforms, get a GED. Don't go around crying like Holly about this so-called injustice. My generation had a lot to put up with, but we made it, you can too, but you're too much of a crybaby to make it in this world.
free bird

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 24, 2012
 
Kids say things, think things, write things, and I guess tweet things that are immature... cuz if you think about it, they are immature... making a huge deal out of something an immature, hormonal, teenager has to say or tweet is probably not the best way to handle it.... just sayin... maybe he should be castrated!
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

free bird wrote:
Kids say things, think things, write things, and I guess tweet things that are immature... cuz if you think about it, they are immature... making a huge deal out of something an immature, hormonal, teenager has to say or tweet is probably not the best way to handle it.... just sayin... maybe he should be castrated!
Yeah, just let him go through life thinking sexual harassment is no big deal. That would be serving him well.

Dipshit.

Since: Aug 10

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just let him go through life thinking sexual harassment is no big deal. That would be serving him well.
Dipshit.
Mahz, you are a stupid fascist that's on the side of the terrorists and against the students.
brown eyez

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

JGibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahz, you are a stupid fascist that's on the side of the terrorists and against the students.
...Okay, okay, okay...typically I am just a reader, but are you freaking kidding me? On the side of terrorists because mahz has a brain in his head? I don't think so, sounds like you need to grow up, suck it up, and quit crying, YOU ARE CONDONING SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN OUR SCHOOLS!!!!! Do you have children? A daughter? Probably not, in fact it was probably your demon spawn sexually harassing one of our teachers sine you are definatly the one crying the loudest about this so called injustice. Cell phones & ipods have no place in the classroom, put it down and listen, but be careful you just might learn how to be a productive member of society.
umm

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

MILF is now considered sexual harrassment. hmm, is it possible that the student didnt realize this little statement would be taken that way. Probably. Alson did the school take the punishment to far. Yes, suspending students is a bit extreme. Not to mention it is not helping anything.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

JGibson wrote:
<quoted text>
Mahz, you are a stupid fascist that's on the side of the terrorists and against the students.
So I'm a fascist that is on the side of the Marxist terrorists?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

In your rush to throw out every emotionally charged term you know you are only making yourself look like a fool. Fascism and Communism are diametrically opposed and mutually exclusive. The two cannot be aligned.

It's probably not your fault. You are likely the spawn of some moronic jackas$ who walks around talking like this all the time at home and you are just mimicking the behavior because you don't have enough real world experience to realize your dad is f#!cking idiot.

Stop worrying about uniforms and your smart phone and pay attention in class. You need an education so you don't come across as so ridiculously dumb.

Looking out for the students by expecting that they be taught how to function in the real world is not being against them. If you resent uniforms then you arent going to be able to work at most places. every job has a uniform whether that be UPS brown or a suit and tie at the bank. It's just real life.

Sexual harrasment is not OK. You pull some shit like that tweet when you havea real job you will be fired and likely sued. It's how the real world operates. Not that you would have any clue about that type of thing yet being your just a little puppy.

I'm not against the students, I'm supporting them by expecting they be prepared to enter the working world. Quit whining like a little punk because I wont indulge you in your precious little snowflake, entitlement mentality.

When it comes down to it, you are not very bright and have no experience. You dont know your a$$ from a hole in the ground boy.
mahz

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 24, 2012
 
umm wrote:
MILF is now considered sexual harrassment. hmm, is it possible that the student didnt realize this little statement would be taken that way. Probably. Alson did the school take the punishment to far. Yes, suspending students is a bit extreme. Not to mention it is not helping anything.
MILF has always been sexual harassment. Perhaps you should go look at the definition of the term. You obviously do not understand what it means.

Suspending students is too extreme? Gimme a break. What does it say in the student code of conduct about sexual harassment?

He pulls some shit like that at a real job and he would be fired and likely sued.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Granite City Forum right now

Search the Granite City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Frawley's (Jul '11) 31 min GC Mamma 112
why do bikers like to play dress up (Oct '12) 57 min Viper 12
Facebook Madison Co Illinois Online Yard Sale 2 (Aug '13) 1 hr Karen kindle 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 48,900
Joey Hays out on parole 2 hr shutup 18
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr All better now 3,830
granite city works steel mill 2 hr Get Real 28
Thieves 11 hr Concerned 21
Useless Neighbors 17 hr Baby daddy 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••