Jul

United States

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I know this girl that likes to run off at the mouth but never wants to say the shyt in person to my face... hmmm wonder why maybe cause she's scared r just a plan retarded bi tch
who cares

Granite City, IL

#2 Aug 28, 2012
i know a lot of those
winning

Springfield, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2012
Most of these post are just a bunch of fat chicks picking on some smaller girls, grow up raise your own kids, stop worrying about others, get off the drugs and stop lying to yourself, you all know what happened and if theres any proof of anything else, put it all out there, otherwise I'm winning!
Anonymous

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2012
IM WAITTING FOR KARMA TO CATCH UP WITH THE UNIVERSE,, AND I DONT TALK SHIT.. I TELL THE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IM FALSLY TELLING THE TRUTH????
haha

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Who u talking about????
superfly

Euless, TX

#7 Sep 5, 2012
In the end we are all going to die. So karma catches up with everyone
nosey

Granite City, IL

#8 Sep 5, 2012
Jul wrote:
I know this girl that likes to run off at the mouth but never wants to say the shyt in person to my face... hmmm wonder why maybe cause she's scared r just a plan retarded bi tch
who???
Jul

United States

#9 Sep 6, 2012
nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
who???
some chick that's all you need to know..... don't worry who..
usotuff

Granite City, IL

#10 Sep 6, 2012
im shakin in my boots, not haha

and maybe this person would say things to your face if they ever saw your dumb a s s
truth be told

United States

#11 Sep 6, 2012
I'm a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it's bad or good.

“If you're really a mean person you're going to come back as a fly and eat poop.”

United States

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Watch your words, for they become actions. Watch your actions, for they become habits. Watch your habits, for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
Billdo

Stockton, MO

#13 Sep 6, 2012
I am karma, you say no to blow I yes. Guess who's back, back again, billdos back, tell a friend! Where's fat Gina D been? That hotdog stealing heffer. BANG BANG goes thes straw full of blow up my nose
shes a nasty bia

Granite City, IL

#14 Sep 16, 2012
lol the title of my name describes her very well. Nasty and who knows who her baby daddy really is?
She spreads her legs open for who ever to get in between... Jessica do us all and suggest to facebook that they get another option on fb relationship status lol it would b L.A.O stands for legs always open!!
dedadee

Granite City, IL

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Jul wrote:
<quoted text> some chick that's all you need to know..... don't worry who..
Dont start a topic then jumbo jack if you don't want comments & questions!!
boxergrl

Granite City, IL

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Jessica whi? Obtw karma is my middle name
the flying bird

United States

#17 Sep 18, 2012
Talk your talk like a big girl and run that mouth, just get to the point what are you trying to say?
loser love

Granite City, IL

#18 Sep 18, 2012
Jessica who? Maddeson? I've seen her name posted on here plenty of times. That's why I ask?
JustSaying

Granite City, IL

#19 Sep 24, 2012
You're saying THEY'RE afraid to say it to your face... But you're on topix talking shit instead of saying it to THEIR face... Hmmm, bit hypocritical if you ask me.
just maybe

Granite City, IL

#20 Sep 24, 2012
Maybe they can't say it to your face bc nobody has a clue who you are or who your taking to. Idiots

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 5 min Allen Harper 2,293
bible revelation ryan 34756 31 min LoveIt 81
larry warren jr 1 hr Timmy Warren 17
major cuts at school district next year 1 hr Allen Harper 2
timmy back from dead? 1 hr madtown 8
Katie Meyer. (Apr '14) 1 hr interested 6
marc b 1 hr real talk 7
us steel layoffs or closing down? 17 hr Old Timer 281
More from around the web

Granite City People Search