First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GCGirl

United States

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Butch brown I am an love with you so I am putting it on here because I can't say it to your face
just saying

Granite City, IL

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Write an email, even a letter, maybe a text but putting it on Topix ...

Sounds to me like you need to grow up
Spike

Granite City, IL

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Butch....lol
becky

United States

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Omg really!!!! butch is a good friend of mine and I don't think he would appreciate this very much so all I got to say is there better not be a bad thing said about him cause as u see I used my really name and I'm not afraid to speak my mind !!!!
Happy

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Mar 4, 2013
This is what happens since the HS kids can use the internet from school.
becky

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
That's awful ! All I know is butch is a great friend and I know he would want his good name smeared all over this stupid page if he finds out who started this he won't be happy I'm sure so let's just leave his name off of here ! He does have kids and family great people ! And if the GC girl really did love him she wouldn't of put his good name out on this awful page ! Don't worry my friend I got your back and I am using my really name on here so let some one start running there gums that will be all u have in that mouth
canthelpit

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Sooo we got ourselves a really badass over here!! Becky is using her really name, it gives her the power to know everyones really identity and beat them toothless.
old guy

Belleville, IL

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Is there a difference in "real" and "really" before your name? Not trying to be a grammar nazi, but just want to keep up with the new trends. Don't be messing with the "really" becky!
#tooFnfunny

Collinsville, IL

#9 Mar 5, 2013
canthelpit wrote:
Sooo we got ourselves a really badass over here!! Becky is using her really name, it gives her the power to know everyones really identity and beat them toothless.
Now that was some "really" funny sh*t!!!
Happy

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Mar 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="#tooFnfunny"] <quoted text>
[/QUOTE] THESE fools are decayed toothless as*holes anyway. Who are we kidding. Bicky Becky, or REBECCA comonly known to the authorities as... jeez Welcome to the jungle.
becky

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2013
Happy wrote:
[QUOTE who="#tooFnfunny"] <quoted text>
"

THESE fools are decayed toothless as*holes anyway. Who are we kidding. Bicky Becky, or REBECCA comonly known to the authorities as... jeez Welcome to the jungle.
Lol no this is funny shit ;)
justme

Granite City, IL

#12 Mar 6, 2013
GCGirl b*tch please get a life!!!!!

Becky, you are right Butch is a good person, I also know he is a great dad. I don`t think we will see any negative posted about him.
He has a big heart, fun to be around, takes care of his kids, plus he can cook a good meal!!!!
That's all I care to share, because he is a person that is taken care of his family.
Like It

Granite City, IL

#13 Mar 6, 2013
well hell there goes this thread. verdict in butch is special!
becky

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2013
justme wrote:
GCGirl b*tch please get a life!!!!!

Becky, you are right Butch is a good person, I also know he is a great dad. I don`t think we will see any negative posted about him.
He has a big heart, fun to be around, takes care of his kids, plus he can cook a good meal!!!!
That's all I care to share, because he is a person that is taken care of his family.
True that !!!
mommy

Granite City, IL

#15 Mar 23, 2013
butch is weed dealer always has been sold weed to my kids and I here hes gay and that becky shes a hoe
whoareyou

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Mar 24, 2013
GCGirl wrote:
Butch brown I am an love with you so I am putting it on here because I can't say it to your face
If I was Butch I would want to know who you are. Its possible he might want to know you better. Why not put your name on here for him.
becky

United States

#17 Mar 25, 2013
mommy wrote:
butch is weed dealer always has been sold weed to my kids and I here hes gay and that becky shes a hoe
Lol look bitch if u can say that about me and u think u know me then come say it to my face ! Oh yeah I forgot u can't cause u hind behind mommy !!! I will Hurt ur stupid ass and I think u know u r !!!! So if u do know me then grow some balls and come say it to my face ! And if u don't know me , then suppose u should shut your cock sucker cuz I will break it and yes he is my friend and yes he is a good dad and know he is not a drug dealer so u need to get your 411 rite whore !!!! Or r u the one that took the bootle up the puss or are u the one that just figure your baby daddy bitches don't mess w me or my friend butch
Becky is a twit

Granite City, IL

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Do you hear the disgusting filth spewing from your trash shoot? You need a spam filter in your nasty throat! I am willing to bet you didn't finish junior high by the range of your vocabulary! Disgusting puke!
really funny

United States

#19 Mar 26, 2013
canthelpit wrote:
Oh my god you got me laughing out loud for real !!! Good sh*t man.
becky

United States

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Becky is a twit wrote:
Do you hear the disgusting filth spewing from your trash shoot? You need a spam filter in your nasty throat! I am willing to bet you didn't finish junior high by the range of your vocabulary! Disgusting puke!
Lol I'm not the Becky u think I am! you idiots I'm not from your shit hole town ! I heard all you people are . are dope heads high school drop outs and a bunch of white trash people ! So don't hate on me just cuz I know a guy from your town !!!! Just heard a lot about u screwed up people in granite city !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
marc b 1 hr lmao 9
Tanya whobery 1 hr fake broad 9
major cuts at school district next year 1 hr swimmaster542 11
grayell 2 hr will to power 14
us steel layoffs or closing down? 2 hr honor 287
Katie Meyer. (Apr '14) 2 hr Friend 13
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 2 hr wtf 2,296
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE