Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Apr 5, 2013
Wondering why

Granite City, IL

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I never come on this site but I have heard the kind of content that is put out here so I thought whoever stole the Vote for Kathy Hagnauer for School Board signs would probably see this...

Just why would a person do such a stupid thing? Complete idiot, whoever it was! What was the point?? You came in MY yard and the yard of alot of other people and stole someone else's property. From what I hear, someone saw the car and got a license plate number. Hope you feel it was worth it because you may just get a knock on your door soon!

VOTE FOR KATHY!!

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 26, 2013
I have seen where the person running has went around and took their opponent's signs or hired someone to do it. lol
littleolme

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2013
I think Kathy would be a great addition to the board. She is a very nice lady and truely concerned for the wellbeing of the children. She's got my vote !!

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 28, 2013
now...what to do with all of these signs?????
Uh Huh

Alton, IL

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Mystery solved.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 5, 2013
the white power ranger wrote:
now...what to do with all of these signs?????
Keep them for evidence. HaHa.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 Apr 5, 2013
Unfortunately, this happens often. No consideration to the cost of the property stolen nor the time involved in running an honest campaign.
In early March, well read the post below that had been removed not once but twice...

Original appeared ~3/1; disappeared mysteriously... Reposted 3/4; gone again. Voters need to know...

I would like to bring to everyones attention that Dale Black was caught (we have pictures to prove this) removing signs of Mr Waldron who is running for Caseyville Township Road Commissioner...thi s was part of the ORIGINAL POST THAT HAS BEEN REMOVED!
This original post has mysteriously Disappeared but is not forgotten...The fact remains... John actually went to Dale's house (yes they had words) and collected his stolen signs from the back of Dale's truck on Friday... No, I'm sorry, from the back of THE TAXPAYERS TRUCK! I'm not sure if being a thief in general or being a thief on the clock is worse...(Yourdictionary.co m) A thief is a person who takes something without permission or without the owner knowing.(noun).
Either way- I would prefer an honest person working for the people of Caseyville Township!

Vote April 9th- WALDRON!

Funny how the truthful posts keep disappearing from many forums- marked as spam?? Well, voters, read and remember these facts because this post surely won't remain up long.

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Glad to hear they were caught. I want to also mention that my post above was from a story I read in the paper some time back. I was not being mean or being an asshat, just sharing a story.

With that said I will share another story. I was watching the news this morning and one of the stories was about political sign stealing/destroying. Seems this guy and his brother-n-law went around stealing his opponents signs. He also took it one step further and ran over several with his car destroying the signs and the yards they were in. This guy and his brother-n-law was caught and thrown in jail and are now facing several charges for the signs and the yards.

It never shocks me what some politicians will do/say to try and get ahead.

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#10 Apr 5, 2013
I want to make sure that the news report about Mark McKechan, Edward O'Brian is not the report I told about in the post above this one.

Its crazy how close they are as far as the details go. The story I was talking about is from a small town not to far from where I live.
Uh Huh

Alton, IL

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Yeah, instead of McKechan's brother-in-law folks are saying it was his daughter driving him around, wife of the opponent!
Sure is one way to sway voters 5 days before an election.
I'm sure there will be plenty of more BS to follow.
Stay tuned for more episodes of Crazy Town!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
Yeah, instead of McKechan's brother-in-law folks are saying it was his daughter driving him around, wife of the opponent!
Yeah, sway the voters. The fact that Baker has no qualifications to assume the position he is running for should be more than enough to sway the voters.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
What folks?
Uh Huh

Alton, IL

#14 Apr 5, 2013
More anonymous posters on GCG. I don't care for Baker either. Our picks seem to be this pile of poo or that pile of poo,,,,
Uh Huh

Alton, IL

#15 Apr 5, 2013
ParadoxRiker wrote:
<quoted text>
What folks?
GCG just seem to have a lot of insider type comments.

“Singer with big dreams”

Since: Dec 12

Granite City,IL

#17 Apr 5, 2013
These people don't like the person who is running or their oppents hire people to steal the signs. If you got people who run campians & hire someone to still the other person signs are dumb & should be baned from running again. If was running one & if I see anyone stelling any signs in my area they will get the get a call to GCPD & I will write down the plate number big time.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Idol Reject wrote:
These people don't like the person who is running or their oppents hire people to steal the signs. If you got people who run campians & hire someone to still the other person signs are dumb & should be baned from running again. If was running one & if I see anyone stelling any signs in my area they will get the get a call to GCPD & I will write down the plate number big time.
Oppents campians stelling signs should be baned.

You go Reject.
bassman

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2013
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>Oppents campians stelling signs should be baned.
You go Reject.
lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min mahz 49,475
total metals 46 min The Wizard of Gra... 17
Who r some of the cutie girls in gc (Jan '14) 1 hr The Wizard of Gra... 115
heard ray chamness got busted again 1 hr where are they 23
Tattoo Tom 1 hr The Wizard of Gra... 1
free ricky 2 hr The Wizard of Gra... 13
granite hoes 4 hr Hmmm 3
Joan River finally dead! 8 hr Enter Username 6
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••