Farm Fresh on Madison Ave

Farm Fresh on Madison Ave

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reddvelvet

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2012
Does anyone know what happened? Why they closed this place down?
confused

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 2, 2012
The Farm Fresh I know is on Nameoki/203 and another on Pontoon rd.
reddvelvet

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2012
It was one on Madison Ave on 3rd Street. I heard it was on the news, but not sure why they closed.
maybe

United States

#4 Aug 3, 2012
well, being on 3rd street they are probably closed for selling crack!
The White Power Ranger

Garden City, MI

#5 Aug 3, 2012
And to think these dipsticks didn't believe me when I said I was going to drive around Madison looking for stores selling fake dope and report them.
im sure

United States

#6 Aug 3, 2012
Ya, Im sure you got them closed down that quick. What, no search warrent? dipshit. And by the way, the ONLY one that closed out of all of them was Tha Grind. Hippie Spirit is open for business! why wouldnt they be?
The White Power Ranger

Garden City, MI

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Who needs a search warrant to enter a public place?

Boy are you dopers stupid.

Guess ill have to head out to hippie spirit tomorrow and see what they are selling. If they have any synthetics I guarantee they will busted again.
oh boy

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Oh boy! You do that you big bad bitch. I hope they get the reward for your head! make sure to tell them who you are so they can! I will make sure to look for jons in the obituaries.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 3, 2012
The White Power Ranger wrote:
Who needs a search warrant to enter a public place?
Boy are you dopers stupid.
Guess ill have to head out to hippie spirit tomorrow and see what they are selling. If they have any synthetics I guarantee they will busted again.
Troll Twit, I sincerely hope your persona that you portray on topix is just an act. If you exhibit these traits in your real life then you truly are one pathetic, full of itself pos who has no friends and is probably disliked by your own family. My guess is it is just a troll twit act and for your sake I hope I'm right.
The White Power Ranger

Garden City, MI

#10 Aug 3, 2012
oh boy wrote:
Oh boy! You do that you big bad bitch. I hope they get the reward for your head! make sure to tell them who you are so they can! I will make sure to look for jons in the obituaries.
There is no reward out you moron. Who has a reward? Ill go introduce myself to the little punks. No sense being scared, ill just blow their heads off if they want some of this.
The White Power Ranger

Garden City, MI

#11 Aug 3, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>Troll Twit, I sincerely hope your persona that you portray on topix is just an act. If you exhibit these traits in your real life then you truly are one pathetic, full of itself pos who has no friends and is probably disliked by your own family. My guess is it is just a troll twit act and for your sake I hope I'm right.
I hope the persona you portray here is just an act to sweety. If you are as dumb as you come across I truly pity you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 3, 2012
The White Power Ranger wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope the persona you portray here is just an act to sweety. If you are as dumb as you come across I truly pity you.
LOL!
across from qt

United States

#13 Aug 3, 2012
The White Power Ranger wrote:
Who needs a search warrant to enter a public place?
Boy are you dopers stupid.
Guess ill have to head out to hippie spirit tomorrow and see what they are selling. If they have any synthetics I guarantee they will busted again.
Place across from QT downtown is still selling k2 & bath salts under the table.
yep

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Corner market sells it also. Take link card for salts and cigs. Oh yea and pays out for machines. Great place to go you can see all of granite cities finest trash. Kids hungry but at least the parents got cigs!
mahz

Garden City, MI

#15 Aug 3, 2012
yep wrote:
Corner market sells it also. Take link card for salts and cigs. Oh yea and pays out for machines. Great place to go you can see all of granite cities finest trash. Kids hungry but at least the parents got cigs!
Careful, about 90% of the people on tbis forum are the same drug addicted trash that you qare talking about. They get mad when you tell them the truth.
especially

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2012
Especially the one going by Whitepower Ranger
cgirl

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2012
They put it under food. It's a huge scam. They charge double and fraud the government.
still

United States

#19 Aug 6, 2012
Just like they have done with the fake pot they have done with bath salts (plant feeder, hookah cleaner, glass cleaner, shoe deodoriser ect) there are only a few chemicals banned. There are still several hundred different ones that are not banned yet. Now, as long as they dont market it "not for human consumption" they will get away with it! Law enforcement is about 10 steps behind like they always are. They will NEVER get these drugs off the streets. They have never been able to get any other types of drugs off our streets what makes anyone think they get these types of drugs off the streets?? If you think they can you are a moron.
green grass

Houston, TX

#20 Aug 6, 2012
IL HB5233 doesn't mention the words not for human consumption. That has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Why would you want to smoke that trash when possesion is a felony when you can smoke real pot and it's only a misdemeanor?
green grass

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Under the federal analogue act of 1994 they are all illegal. They may get around being able to sell them due to previous grey areas in the law that have now been closed, but anyone ingesting them is guilty of a class 3 felony and can do up to five years in prison. Are felony charges really worth it when you can smoke weed and only get a misdemeanor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April A 31 min Curious 13
mother of the month nominations 1 hr Noname 14
natalie scarborough and jason sampson 1 hr Noname 2
Big boom 1 hr Noname 4
clown sightings 1 hr Noname 20
MaryBeth Walker 2 hr Noname 17
ARCH house 8 hr Chuckie 4

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granite City Mortgages