Next Last
luckyone

Prairie Village, KS

#26 Jan 6, 2013
bet you won't say that to my as*hole
luckyone

Prairie Village, KS

#27 Jan 6, 2013
at least we have somebody man enough to say his real name on here but you are still little guy that's alright bud
hysterical

United States

#28 Jan 17, 2013
This boy will be under his mommas wing til he can't be anymore. I feel bad for her having a baby boy in his mid twenties. He will never grow up. Bro, don't act hard. All of gc knows you aren't a worry, your friends may defend you on here but that's why they are your friends right? Lol. I've seen you get punked out by lil ass boys. And yeah, you always got your lil gang w ya! That's nothing new to granite either! By the way you need to get a dna on kristen wilsons kid she is yours. Looks just like your ogre ass. When I see you in public I will gladly tell you how I feel. I've been waiting to see you. Don't worry. We' be had problems for years. Your a lil punk that lies, steals, sleeps w your boys girl(oh wait u all take turns), and mostly your a snitch! Yeah, I said it bro! Peace I will see you soon enough dude. And remember I don't live on the internet like you but I do live close to your house!
wow

Granite City, IL

#29 Jan 30, 2013
hysterical wrote:
This boy will be under his mommas wing til he can't be anymore. I feel bad for her having a baby boy in his mid twenties. He will never grow up. Bro, don't act hard. All of gc knows you aren't a worry, your friends may defend you on here but that's why they are your friends right? Lol. I've seen you get punked out by lil ass boys. And yeah, you always got your lil gang w ya! That's nothing new to granite either! By the way you need to get a dna on kristen wilsons kid she is yours. Looks just like your ogre ass. When I see you in public I will gladly tell you how I feel. I've been waiting to see you. Don't worry. We' be had problems for years. Your a lil punk that lies, steals, sleeps w your boys girl(oh wait u all take turns), and mostly your a snitch! Yeah, I said it bro! Peace I will see you soon enough dude. And remember I don't live on the internet like you but I do live close to your house!

Let me tell you something you better check yourself real quick. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Its funny you have to hide behind a computer to say something. Grow the hell help. You obviously need to get a life if your own. I will laugh when Luke gets ahold of your ass. Keep talking shit. Your pathetic.
lol

Stone Mountain, GA

#30 Feb 4, 2013
Kristins a wh#re. They take turns? No she makes her way around the entire group.
really

Decatur, GA

#31 Feb 5, 2013
Who are you wow
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#32 Feb 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Kristins a wh#re. They take turns? No she makes her way around the entire group.
EXACTLY!
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#33 Feb 9, 2013
Luke isn't the baby daddy..that little wigger Cody Slaton is. But technically, Matt is the father now cause he is the one who has stepped up to help her with the baby. God knows Cody isn't gonna do it! He's too busy smokin' blunts, poppin' pills, stealin' anything he can get his hands on, AND sittin' in jail. TRAILER TRASH PIECE OF SHIT!
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#34 Feb 9, 2013
Yup wrote:
Kid looks like shrek too? That's rough
Cody must like the taste of "Shrek's" dick
Mr Noodle

Granite City, IL

#35 Feb 9, 2013
Fact of the matter is this...wonder how the little wigger is gonna feel when the baby starts callin' Matt "DaDa"? Hmmmm, won't be very much longer! There isn't any point for you to even try to see her anymore cause if you try to hold her she's just gonna scream cause babies DON'T LIKE STRANGERS!!! Truth hurts, huh dickhead?!?!?
luke

Granite City, IL

#36 Feb 11, 2013
all this talk. s*** so whack are you for real ?? if you aint lived the way I've lived and think you know me why you judging me.wanna hate me now get in line.yeah I have a bad past like 6 years ago why you still talking about it I don't deny it and I don't run around trying to glorify it and no im not her babys daddy holy s*it. I must tast good all you have my name in your mouth.anyways you all to scared to tell me who you are anyways.
Hurt

Wilkesboro, NC

#37 Mar 3, 2017
So I've known this guy for like 25 years. He's not a horrible person just doesn't have much motivation or priorities. He doees seem to have a problem being loyal....but I still love him in a worried about kind of way...he somehow weasels into you'd heart and is a hard one to forget but BFF material?? Not exactly...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Neighbor moved 1 hr madtown 1
bar room fight 2 hr Derek 5
Pee wee Penrod Greg Penrod 2 hr Ex-neighbor 3
tiffany perry 4 hr FACTS 2
Replace Food Stamp Benefits With Canned Goods 5 hr mahz 27
Chainsaw 5 hr Politically Incor... 31
Scott Wilson 8 hr blonde 8

Granite City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance